Nitrous Q's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tait72

I have an Ls vtec that runs 13.6-13.8's. I'm pretty happy with what it does but am considering going the Nitrous route. It's all very new to me, I'm just learning a little about the two different systems now Wet/Dry.
But wondering what kind of E.T gains I could get from a 50, 75, shot. I haven't seen any comparisons eg: before Nitrous and after.
This is all only if I can do it safe, and reliable. Don't know if it matters but car makes 205hp/151tq Dynojet on Crome.

Are you on stock internals? If so I would do is a 100 shot...but that's me and I expect all my builds to blow up sometime because that's racing on a budget.

If you want safe stick to a 50 shot....don't expect much of a lower time with 50 more whp.
I would save money for suspension traction bar and tires.

Also if your doing a 50 shot I would recommend dry vs wet if you have at least 440 injectors.
Wet shot is for 100 and up in my opinion.

Yeah I'm on stock internals, and I already run slicks, traction bars and Nitrous were something to pick up over the winter.
So I'm gonna guess that a 50 shot would get one to two tenths off my ET.
If that's the case I might just as well gut it and take the bumpers out for the same results without the risk.
Thx for the reply.

Back