No More Snow!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

FINALLY! The forecast here in wichita, ks is right around 70 allllll week long! finally! just thought i would rub it in some of the east coast faces :lol: sorry guys... its finally warm enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt outside and im loving it!

we are going to get 2-4 inches tonight, it is going to suck. We got like no snow in the begging of the season but the last month, we have gotten more snow then what we did all last winter.

wow you guys are damn lucky. i love the snow. too bad we dont' get any here in sd. always sunny..beautiful weather, ideal for surfing. :) but i'd actually prefer the colder climate areas. i love snowboarding.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 06:04 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I HATE CANADIAN WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!
<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Move. :blink:

Hmm, 70 in Witchita, probably the same here then. Since you are only about 2 hrs away, maybe less.

yea i walked out of my apartment today wearing a hoodie and a beanie, i like jumped up and down smiling, ran back inside and threw on a t-shirt, it kicked ass finishing the lude with the big ass bay door open, soooooo nice!

man i wish it were cooler down here florida is too hot its almost a bytch to change youre oil! well not really but its hott!

Originally posted by KrUsHa@Mar 13 2003, 08:04 PM
man i wish it were cooler down here florida is too hot its almost a bytch to change youre oil! well not really but its hott!

.................. yummmmmmm...........

it was shitty snow though .... couldnt really get any decent drifts going :(

Record snowfall last weekend. Record high today. I hate MT weather. So unpredictable.
Like they say here, if you don't like the weather, wait a day.

Back