nopi drama has any one seen this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In all honesty, he should have been turned away at the end of his first run for breaking out of 10.99, which requires a roll bar. Having run 2 times after that shoes the lack of managemement at the event it self.
i've heard many stories of guys only getting to run one time before getting kicked out
either for no cage or no chute and running too fast without that safety equipment...

and rightfully so. If you don't come preparred for the times you may run, you're day is over.

if you're building a track car, it should have at the very least, a seat, harness, cage/rollbar, and a fire supression system.

if you go fast, you need a cute for 150+, and a trunk mounted kill switch at <9.99 i think it is, along with exposed tow hooks, and a hans device for super fast cars, like 7.99 and faster i think it is

The FAA won't allow me to build a starship. not that they govern over Space, but they ask me "Ok, shithead, how will it get to space?"

I mentioned something about using the Buckminster Fuller space elevator, and they said something about getting a building permit in California is tougher than getting a permit to fly a hobby project through US Airspace.

The FAA won't allow me to build a starship. not that they govern over Space, but they ask me "Ok, shithead, how will it get to space?"

I mentioned something about using the Buckminster Fuller space elevator, and they said something about getting a building permit in California is tougher than getting a permit to fly a hobby project through US Airspace.

Why don't you just call the mothership and ask them to send you down a courtesy pickup?

There is no mothership. Damn, do you think I'm a fuckin' psycho or somethin' ?!

JUST WOW!

I remember when I first go into, it was like run what you brung and drove it like you stole it. We never ran for the money, just for the hell of it.

Now I don't even want to put an intake in my car anymore.
Seriously, I would walk up to the guy and admire his set-up if he's running better times than me. I might tell him he's stupid for running those times without a cage, but I wouldn't go tattle tale on him.

exactly..

anyway, i wouldnt tell just anyone what my setup was :ph34r: The scene has attracted so many shitheads that you'll probably end up getting jacked at least once if you own a honda, regardless if its hooked up or not.

Back