Now This Is Great Pic Of Day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
whats funny is I know the street they are on I drove by it yesterday and its about 5 mins from my work =) that 84 lumber moved from annapolis to edgewater about 2 blocks from where I work I see their workers almost everyday so Im going to have to ask about info on this=)

overloaded%20car%20roof.jpg

This picture is real (not doctored in any way) and was taken by a transportation supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of an IHOP, he rushed out and bought a camera just to take this picture.

The car is still running, as can be seen by the exhaust. A woman is either asleep or passed out in the front passenger seat. The male driver was jogging up and down Rt. 925 in the background.

Witnesses said their physical state was other than normal. The driver finally returned, and was found by police crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting back to cut the twine around the load! Luckily, the police stopped him before he succeeded and the whole load landed on top of him. Police had the load removed.

The materials were loaded at Home Depot, whose store manager made the customers sign a waiver. While you can imagine the weight of the plywood and 2x4s, what’s not readily apparent is in the back seat: ten 80-pound bags of concrete! Police estimated the entire load weighed at least 3000 pounds.

Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent, and the back shocks were driven up through the floorboard. The car, with Florida license plates, was headed for Annapolis, where the couple presumably planned to build a new house in which to smoke their crack.

lol. keep em coming!

re: original post...if its not photoshopped, howcome...

1. the front wheel is not round?
2. the back tire looks like a 20 series, and the front looks like a 70 series? (if the rear tires exploded, where is the debris?)
3. the rear window isnt broken?
4. the lumber hasnt fallen to the ground?

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 27 2003, 11:51 PM
someone let me know if my bubb rubb pics are getting old......

s3e83d30f06c60.jpg

hell no they aint getting old... bubb rubb ownz j0000

This picture is seriously at least 3-4 years old.

Hello and welcome to '98 :)

no its real I remember hearing about it a few years ago in the news it happened in maryland! as Im typing this Im talking to my friend on my celly and he also remembers it I sent him the link and hes like yeah I remember that

it does how ever look photo shoped but its not

BTW not all cars will rub their tires hondas tend to unless you roll the finders but other cars the tires will fit up inside the wheel well

look at a 200SX...

Jeff

your buddy is bullshitting you.
that was from clubSi photoshoppper forum Circa 1998.

coming from a photoshop expert (at least in my own little warped mind)

1) reflection in passenger window..... doesnt reflect the wood on top.
2) back left wheel...WAY too small. perspective OFF like crazy.
3) angle at which car is at does NOT match up with ground. take a close look, youll see what i mean.

4) lil sis' head is 10x too big.

and the final clue which led me to believe this pic is a fake?

NO BALLOON CAPTION ABOVE BUBB RUBBS HEAD GOING:

W00 W000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Back