numbers 3 & 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

moron. running a red light at 100... i'm glad they are dead. 1 less person to drive like a fucktard and hurt innocent people.
glad the suv guys are fine.
sorry for the pasenger, but he shoulda made a better choice then to get in a car with a drunk fucktard.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 31 2005, 09:18 AM
moron. running a red light at 100... i'm glad they are dead. 1 less person to drive like a fucktard and hurt innocent people.
sorry for the pasenger, but he shoulda made a better choice then to get in a car with a drunk fucktard.
[post=547758]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by adidas_man+Aug 31 2005, 08:24 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 31 2005, 09:18 AM
moron.  running a red light at 100...  i'm glad they are dead.  1 less person to drive like a fucktard and hurt innocent people.
[post=547758]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
[post=548053]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

same thing happened to a guy around here

althout it is sad they broaght it upon themselves by drivinh intoxicated

That is scary. I go to Ft. Collins like once a week. Colorado sucks at life.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Sep 4 2005, 02:29 PM
That is scary. I go to Ft. Collins like once a week. Colorado sucks at life.
[post=549538]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i was leaving fort collins as this was happening. i go down there every weekend.

db5afc63-0abe-421a-0033-7d1ddf5d0071.jpg

For sale: Newer vehicle.. Good rim. Call to make offer.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 5 2005, 08:53 PM
db5afc63-0abe-421a-0033-7d1ddf5d0071.jpg

For sale:  Newer vehicle..  Good rim.  Call to make offer.
[post=549943]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

edit: that was a WRX fyi.

wyotech is actually buying the car to put on display for a harsh reminder to all the other students as to what could happen if you drink and drive. best part about the whole thing is it wasnt even the kid's car, he borrowed it from a friend for the night.

Back