O2 sensor issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark91zc

i got a 4 wire o2 sensor off of a 98 honda hatch back and the plug was cut off on it and i need 2 wire the o2 sensor up and the only info i have is this a6 = o2 heater a25 = 12v power d14 = o2 input d22 o2 ground
now my issue is what wire does what wire go to i know that there is a green white and 2 blacks and i don't feel like crossing anything and blowing a ecu i apprecaite the help thanks

O2%20sensor%20color%20functions.JPG

Originally posted by Dark91zc@Jun 27 2005, 04:38 PM
i got a 4 wire o2 sensor off of a 98 honda hatch back and the plug was cut off on it and i need 2 wire the o2 sensor up and the only info i have is this a6 = o2 heater a25 = 12v power d14 = o2 input d22 o2 ground
now my issue is what wire does what wire go to i know that there is a green white and 2 blacks and i don't feel like crossing anything and blowing a ecu i apprecaite the help thanks
[post=517028]Quoted post[/post]​

Try THIS....

Did You do a :search:

Hope it helps....

By the way..what plug was cut off.....?
i thought if you cut the wires on the o2 the sh*t is no good... :shrug2:

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 27 2005, 01:49 PM-->
@Jun 27 2005, 04:38 PM
i got a 4 wire o2 sensor off of a 98 honda hatch back and the plug was cut off on it and i need 2 wire the o2 sensor up and the only info i have is this a6  = o2 heater  a25 = 12v power d14 = o2 input d22 o2 ground
[post=517028]Quoted post[/post]​

Try THIS....

Did You do a :search:

Hope it helps....
[post=517034]Quoted post[/post]​

i did do a search but i was not able to find the good info and the grey connector was cut off and pissedoffsol thanks for the help bro you have all of the good pics :)

thanks bro

what?
so my link was NOT good enough for ya..It shows the same think that Piss's picture shows....
ahh mann....! :(

Nahh.....

Good luck! :D

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 27 2005, 02:13 PM
what?
so my link was NOT good enough for ya..It shows the same think that Piss's picture shows....
ahh mann....! :(

Nahh.....

Good luck! :D
[post=517048]Quoted post[/post]​

lol the link did work but i did not search oxygen sensor lol i am a dumbass.

thanks for the help

Back