Obama: $1300 more per car for emissions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi,

In my America, fucksticks that don't need to drive SUVs, don't drive SUVs. There's no reason to be so wasteful other then "because I can." Well, if I had my way, they couldn't.

W00t, this isn't your America and we can all be thankful ;)

First you're telling people what they can drive, then what they can eat, then what they can wear, then what they can say, fuck that, fuck the liberal social experiment, it is a failure.

i just need to put buttered toast in my front seat and cats in my back seat. we will epiclly float along.
lol! you'd never get traction.
W00t, this isn't your America and we can all be thankful ;)

First you're telling people what they can drive, then what they can eat, then what they can wear, then what they can say, fuck that, fuck the liberal social experiment, it is a failure.
Amen, don't make any decisions for me, and I'll extend you the same courtesy. Try and tell me how to live my life, and I'll get all Founding Fathers on your ass.

Hi,

In my America, fucksticks that don't need to drive SUVs, don't drive SUVs. There's no reason to be so wasteful other then "because I can." Well, if I had my way, they couldn't.

Every rapper in America is totally against this. Their posses are to jacked and too heterosexual for a prius.

Actually, the American dream very closely resembles an oversized V8 engine.

It's loud, inefficient, and smells bad, but it's a shitload of fun, and there's nothing closer to freedom than burning off the resources of another nation for the sole purpose of bringing a smile to your face.

P.S. Sam Adams summer ale FTMFW

How can yo not love the smell of burning racing fuel?!?! But yes,Summer Ale = win.

Back