Obama Administration Forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I have already cleared with B to post on here. I'm looking for feedback and ideas for my site.

Hello all,

Today is the beginning of a new era. We are inaugurating a new president that is going to embark on the long and arduous journey of reforming America. In an attempt to help educate the citizens of our great country, I have built a website to present information about the new administration. My goal is to provide a platform for gaining knowledge and discussing the current events during this administration. My website provides information about Obama's policies, his cabinet, videos of speeches and current news articles. Obama is regarded as the first "Internet President", I ask that you carry on with this theme and participate in discussions, post your own videos and articles, and contribute to educating others about our great nation.

I ask that everyone takes a look at my website, bookmark the link, and check in every once in a while to keep up to date. I believe every good citizen should have an understanding of what is going on around them. Help spread the words of education.

http://www.obamacies.com

My forum is for education, the target group is 12-25 years old. Young America needs involvemenet and education.

Nick Skinner

Pro or Anti ?
neutral, but probably wont stay that way. it's intended to be educational. A resource for information. when it does swing, it will be pro-government. it is not a forum for hate, racism or violence.

It will be pro U.S.A.

I got stuck behind a fat bitch in a saturn with 23412321 obama stickers on her car.

All i wanted her to do was to CHANGE lanes....

I got stuck behind a fat bitch in a saturn with 23412321 obama stickers on her car.

All i wanted her to do was to CHANGE lanes....

did you see the irony? it was a piece of shit saturn.

try to find an obama sticker on a bentley, mercedes, maserati, ferrari, etc. not gonna happen. they all have mccain stickers, if anything of course. most people don't put stickers on those cars.

Back