obamas first act of change...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
whitehouse.gov facelift:

Here's the White House website under GWB:
whitehouseold.jpg

Here's the new Obama White House site as of 12:01 pm today:

whitehousetoday.jpg

looks a lot like the ron paul website... i'd put money on it being the same design firm. they must be rolling the dough with the gov't contracts.

more like: there he goes, spending money on unnecessary projects again :)

You can't turn the TV on without seeing something Obama. Commercials, shows, coverage, commemorative this, history that.

I realize the significance of it, and I wish him the best (for our sakes), but enough is enough.

it's an interesting site. i've spent a lot of time there lately. the web company probably just has a layout and they charge tons of money to input data when it really doesn't cost too much.

You can't turn the TV on without seeing something Obama. Commercials, shows, coverage, commemorative this, history that.

I realize the significance of it, and I wish him the best (for our sakes), but enough is enough.

im watching jimmy nuetron and hes not on here!
lol

the old website looks like a piece of shit.. like hella fake.

Yay ! We're all saved ! Peace in the world, economy is saved, racism cured, jobless is 0% and food grows itself !

Thank GOD . His first 100 days now reads as:

another Trillion in the hole
White house website renovated.

Nancy Pelosi must be so proud.

Yay ! We're all saved ! Peace in the world, economy is saved, racism cured, jobless is 0% and food grows itself !

Thank GOD . His first 100 days now reads as:

another Trillion in the hole
White house website renovated.

Nancy Pelosi must be so proud.

from your views in the other thread about "a" and "b" people, i would have guessed you are a democrat on the Obama bandwagon. but by this post, i would get that you are a conservative republican.

where do you stand on this steve? what are your views.

in for read :popcorn:

from your views in the other thread about "a" and "b" people, i would have guessed you are a democrat on the Obama bandwagon. but by this post, i would get that you are a conservative republican.

I think the 'Celerity is an enigma' signature that someone has applies here. :D

i believe he said the right wouldn't take him cause he's pro abortion

You don't want to ask that question, and moreso I can smell a trap from a mile away. You know where I stand on liberalism.

There is nothing enigmatic about my political stance.

Back on topic: Obama just shut down Guatanamo bay. Releasing terrorists back into the wild for the rebuild.

I give the US 3 years.

it will take 8 months to fully convert the bookcases into entertainment centers, cover the hardwood floors in carpet and replace the chandeliers with recessed lightning. The white house will be on cribs.

in 12 months the US will be attacked. The terrorist strike will come through the mexican border, a dirty bomb in either Dallas , or NYC . Piracy will quadruple on US boats. The seas will no longer be safe for travel.

Israel will be attacked in 4 months. There will be no coverage on this, so keep an eye on deutsche-welle (d-welle.de) Israel will unleash a low-yield nuke into Jordan. the US will give Jordan 3 warships and an airforce wing to block the Med.

The military will fall apart at this point. Marines, that were dispatched in the middle east but now redispersed over the american midwest for border patrol and building.

Employment rate is the lowest since Hoover. 45% unemployment rate. Canada opens 4 more ports of entry into Canada for unemployed americans to commute. Private flight becomes a very popular career in Canada

One of the bridges across the Hudson into New England shuts down because a bomb is found. The bomb is diffused, but all traffic across all bridges into New England shuts down. 4 weeks later all of New England (including the very armed and patriotic New Hampshire and Maine) are lining up on the backs of red-cross trucks to eat.

Weapons are confiscated regionally around the US. The first to go will be the midwest - A massacre will take place along the border in either western Texas or somewhere in New Mexico. This shoot out will leave hundreds dead. Racially motivated gun confiscations will take place. California, already working on complete disarming, will succeed totally by the massacre. Door to door "safety checks" will take months.

the south will be encouraged to give up their weapons through comprehensive buy-backs.

3 years from now, Obama declares himself an emergency president to continue his work to "unite" the world. China takes over all shipping contracts on all seven seas. a t-shirt will cost $30 and take 2 hours of waiting in line.

You don't want to ask that question, and moreso I can smell a trap from a mile away. You know where I stand on liberalism.

There is nothing enigmatic about my political stance.

Back on topic: Obama just shut down Guatanamo bay. Releasing terrorists back into the wild for the rebuild.

I give the US 3 years.

no, no trap. just curious where you stand. do you believe the u.s. should give to all the outstretched hands or should we only give fares to the worthy?

Hmmmm. Well I have to say that I am also a Republican, however I lean to the more liberal side of the party. I think perhaps, just maybe, Cel has exaggerated here just a tiny little bit.

it will take 8 months to fully convert the bookcases into entertainment centers, cover the hardwood floors in carpet and replace the chandeliers with recessed lightning. The white house will be on cribs.

in 12 months the US will be attacked. The terrorist strike will come through the mexican border, a dirty bomb in either Dallas , or NYC . Piracy will quadruple on US boats. The seas will no longer be safe for travel.

Israel will be attacked in 4 months. There will be no coverage on this, so keep an eye on deutsche-welle (d-welle.de) Israel will unleash a low-yield nuke into Jordan. the US will give Jordan 3 warships and an airforce wing to block the Med.

The military will fall apart at this point. Marines, that were dispatched in the middle east but now redispersed over the american midwest for border patrol and building.

Employment rate is the lowest since Hoover. 45% unemployment rate. Canada opens 4 more ports of entry into Canada for unemployed americans to commute. Private flight becomes a very popular career in Canada

One of the bridges across the Hudson into New England shuts down because a bomb is found. The bomb is diffused, but all traffic across all bridges into New England shuts down. 4 weeks later all of New England (including the very armed and patriotic New Hampshire and Maine) are lining up on the backs of red-cross trucks to eat.

Weapons are confiscated regionally around the US. The first to go will be the midwest - A massacre will take place along the border in either western Texas or somewhere in New Mexico. This shoot out will leave hundreds dead. Racially motivated gun confiscations will take place. California, already working on complete disarming, will succeed totally by the massacre. Door to door "safety checks" will take months.

the south will be encouraged to give up their weapons through comprehensive buy-backs.

3 years from now, Obama declares himself an emergency president to continue his work to "unite" the world. China takes over all shipping contracts on all seven seas. a t-shirt will cost $30 and take 2 hours of waiting in line.
i hope you just have a vivid imagination and are not a seer.

Hmmmm. Well I have to say that I am also a Republican, however I lean to the more liberal side of the party. I think perhaps, just maybe, Cel has exaggerated here just a tiny little bit.
i hope so..
now i know why obama talks so much about hope.
the way celerity is making it out to be, im hoping all day.

The reason why we are screwed is because everyone is so damn excited about "The Man" it has nothing to do with being excited about our political process or the chance for the people together because its the RIGHT thing to do. We are fucked because so many people are looking towards one man to solve the worlds ills. This is more of a tangent off of what Cel said but I guaranfuckingtee if Obama gets snub we will have a race war that will make the civil war look like a water fight. I really dont think we even have both feet in the forest yet. We have a long road ahead of us and if the general public keeps deep thoating President Obama we are done, we may as well sell our children into slavery. Change does not happen because one man is elected, it happens because the government is so afraid of its people kicking its ass be that with the vote or a mountain of lead. It doesnt matter how that fear is instilled but WE need them to be afraid of US.

Well thats enough of that I suppose.

Back