Official NFL 2012 Trash Talk Thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ SIgh* I feel for u, so when did she marrie him? im so lost

The Pats can't even beat the Giants in preseason.

No one was playing. That's a glorified practice for cutting purposes.

I can't stand how they charge full price to season ticket holders for preseason. I want to buy, but only if I could opt out of preseason.

Yea. So... F THE GIANTS! Didn't get to watch the game because I was working, but any Dallas win is a good game to me. Especially against the effin Giants and that homo Eli.

Riiiggght.. Go Eagles!... only team undefeated preseason

Well right now, Dallas is the only undefeated team of the season that actually matters... preseason? Pppssssshhhhhhh... :p

^ I'm only liking that because he's right about preseason. Dallas can suck one.

Same story as always.

Felix dropped the opening kick off (FG)
Punt after the first drive was blocked (TD)
Witten dropped a pretty nice pass.
Romo Int. (3 and out iirc)
Dez Bryant actually dropped a pass (for those that follow the boys they know this is quite unheard of).

After that I just had the game on in the background and pretty much stopped watching. I heard a few nice sparks, but nothing that really lasted.

From the sound of the game, the defense just wasn't getting stuff done, and special teams was royally choking.

Same story as always.

Felix dropped the opening kick off (FG)
Punt after the first drive was blocked (TD)
Witten dropped a pretty nice pass.
Romo Int. (3 and out iirc)
Dez Bryant actually dropped a pass (for those that follow the boys they know this is quite unheard of).

After that I just had the game on in the background and pretty much stopped watching. I heard a few nice sparks, but nothing that really lasted.

From the sound of the game, the defense just wasn't getting stuff done, and special teams was royally choking.

And the hawks did everything well and kicked there asses up and down the field. No excuses needed

Wasn't trying to make any, seattle kicked our asses quite well. I think the 27-7 score speaks for itself.

Their offense wasn't anything to write home about (thinking just a hair better than TB's Super Bowl offense), but their defense and special teams made us look like a flag football team.

310675_353961738021333_667553445_n.jpg

When keeping your eye on the ball goes wrong...

Back