Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd say there is a pretty big diffrence. The way you play is different and the story is done in a very different day. But I am in the minority here, but the biggest reason why I love the halo franchise has more to do with the story than anything. I've read most of books too. I really enjoy it. I beat it on normal last night so now its time to tackle veteran. Which is not going to be fun at all.

Ok i have a proposition.

Me and my buddy are trying to get the Vidmaster Challenge: Endure achievement on HALO3 ODST.

Its for Firefight, have to beat the 4th set on Heroic, 4 player co-op on any map.

We need 2 people to join us. You need to be semi serious about doing this, no messing around. This takes about 2.5 hours so it needs some dedication.

We will be doing this at around 11:30pm EASTERN TIME tonight. The map we have selected is LOST PLATOON because of its strategic layout and also we have a decent plan for doing it. Mostly involving someone with the laser who focuses on taking out the wraiths asap and then the leftovers while sitting on the top level on the base, 1 or 2 people in choppers or a warthog for taking out brutes and hunters and the last guy as a floater for whoever needs help.

If anyone has even attempted this they know that its not easy.

Please let me know or message me on LIVE, many of you have me on your friends list already. (JustinE66)

Only need 2 people, ENLIST NOW!

Last edited:
Well after 3 hours of playing Firefight we got the achievement, the first hour we messed up. It wasent too hard rather just very time consuming but let your guard for a split second..... or stop moving at all and your wacked or stuck, or hammered or wraithed....

Thanks to Drake (churched v2) for helping out you were a big part (minus the chopper accidents we kept having lol), it was a hell of a lot of fun.

i got your message while playing the campaign .. me and my buddy were busy beating it on Legendary .. only have 1 more level to go because his wife said he had to come home.. lol (and i dont have the game, he just brought it over)

Add me! GamerTag: RiceRacerRex
I has Reconz!

Games Played: Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, NFS Most Wanted, NFS Pro Street, Fable II, Web Cam.

Also, Add my Friend: Spartan Tuba
* He is letting me sleep on his couch and borrow his carport right now... *

Well after 3 hours of playing Firefight we got the achievement, the first hour we messed up. It wasent too hard rather just very time consuming but let your guard for a split second..... or stop moving at all and your wacked or stuck, or hammered or wraithed....

Thanks to Drake (churched v2) for helping out you were a big part (minus the chopper accidents we kept having lol), it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Hey man no problem. I was happy to help. It was a helluva lot of fun too.

Im sure we will do it again, maybe this friday we will attempt the other vidmaster achievement for beating the last level, on legendary, 4 player live co-op, no warthog or scorpion, with iron skull on. Likely wont take as long but might be harder.

Shit yeah it will be harder! haha, ill see what the old lady has planned for us this weekend and get back to you.

Add wolfenstein to my list, the new game that just came out. That game is really fun.

Think of COD World at War (set in WWII), then blend in a little Bioshock (the veil powers), and add a pinch of Oblivion (ability to play the main storyline or do other sideline options to find the tomes, secrets and gold).

It just came out, and I found it used for $5 off the new price.

dang.. havent been here in awhile..
btw I changed my gamertag sooo whoever plays cod: waw all day like me, just send a request!:)

Man... no one has CODWAW?!!! Need a serious Zombie partner...too many kids messin' around on there!

I'm the same way with WaW I really only throw it in if the pick up games for MW suck.

Back