Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol i fuckd up that time.i cannot get a fast car that handles well to save my life

just letting everyone know again that I got XBL again

soo..
shoot me a friend request if you havent so we can play..:D

add me if ya want ImportEater1018, i play Gears of War (1 & 2) Skate (1 & 2)and thats basically it haha, i need to expand my game collection i think

Just picked up Cod 4 today, will be playing tonight, that and/or H3. I must say though, I still REALLY hate fps with a fucking controller, it is so un precise it makes me want to stop playing. Has a viable KB/M solution for the 360 been made available yet?

You just now got Cod4? jeebus slow train.

XBL tag- Keewlaid Kweeef ( changes a lot because apparently bloody vag farts offend people?)
Games- Cod4, Cod :WaW, Castle Crashers, Rainbow Six ( 1st one ), Perfect Dark ( infection mode is the shit), Crackdown and just got Res 5. ( I prefer older games a lot. )

Last edited:
Why not? I'm still wasting time til Bioshock2 comes out. I was sooooooooo addicted to the first one.

You just now got Cod4? jeebus slow train.

XBL tag- Keewlaid Kweeef ( changes a lot because apparently bloody vag farts offend people?)
Games- Cod4, Cod :WaW, Castle Crashers, Rainbow Six ( 1st one ), Perfect Dark ( infection mode is the shit), Crackdown and just got Res 5. ( I prefer older games a lot. )

Actually no, I've had it since it came out...on PC. We just recently bought a 360.

hey new to the site and the games i play areas followed.blazblue,cod4,cod waw,dead or alive4,forza1-2,guitarhero3,importunerchallenge,graw2,mkvsdcu,nfsundercover,sf4,and last but not least tdu. the gamer tags are VI580340 and xxdodxxxbarbosa

still dont own COD4

:( You should get it, or at least Modern Warfare 2 when it arrives.

The morning show on my radio station was talking about COD4, so I called in and asked for their gamertags cause I wanted to play them. They both proclaim themselves as noobs though.

They said everytime they gave their tags out they'd get like 10-20 friend requests so they stopped. lol

Yeah, you do. I miss your 5-20 games, and our subsequent harassment of you for them. haha

:ph34r:

Ive yet to try firefight, then again im taking the campaign slowly.

Back