OG Members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeffie doesn't hate anyone. he just makes extra fun of them. I met Cel when I picked up my Subaru in Danbury CT. Formby I've kept up for yrs since I had my crx and purchase parts from him. He's still crazy as hell messing with Hondas. 2 kids and Lenor is still beautiful.

Actually as much as Jeffie and I chat (EVERYDAY) I'VE been wanting to take a trip to Maryland to check him out.

Most likely, the 2nd week of august 2015, i'll be in college park MD/DC for a week with a family trip (my parents, and my sister's whole entourage of husband and 3 kids, myself and my g/f are all planning to go). Since it's a family trip, lol, i'm going to want to do some side-stuff so i don't go insane. Planning to meet some of the MD guys while we're down there if they are interested. would be cool if you were in town that time too.

August....mmmm man that's a little too soon to plan. lol.

yeah i know, it's a WAYS out... but it would be pretty cool to hang with ian, jeff, pickles, and anyone else in the area for a night out somewhere.

I'm down. for real I'll go ahead and put it on my work time off request. because I'm forgetful just remind me a 2 months prior so I can book a plane ticket. it's prolly cheaper to rent a car than drive my turdblazer up. lol

don't take time off just yet, we haven't booked anything ourselves... looking to have everything more solid by the end of January.

nah, We have a section where we can enter dates requested for reminders. we won't actually get them until we enter a specific time off code. I'd love to get out of here again for a few days. somewhere totally different than here.

I'm still here, though I might not be OG. I dont post as much as I used to, but I stick around.

Joined when I made an H23 go BOOM! and I've had at least one honda since. Prelude, S2K, Accord, and now a Civic.

I'd be down :) MD is only a few hours away. isnt pickles getting married in may?

Got married, bought a house, and had a baby.

Best place as any to announce that another one is on the way now too!

Congrats man. I do vaguely remember something about this maybe a year or two? your first child that is.

I was pretty sure Id have kids by my age (30), but life hardly goes as planned. Maybe after school haha.

I didnt like Cel much either but he always had some insight from a perspective I wouldnt have thought of. Seemed like an overall smart guy though.

Taco you moved away from SoCal right? I remember you were down in Ponoma or somewhere near there.

I didnt like Cel much either but he always had some insight from a perspective I wouldnt have thought of. Seemed like an overall smart guy though.

Taco you moved away from SoCal right? I remember you were down in Ponoma or somewhere near there.

and back to florida IIRC

For the record I'm not going to taco's to hang out with cel and the gang. I think he was talking about all of us and it just so happens that he's currently hanging out trying to bro rape whiterabbit.

As for cel, I live in the DC area so no matter what, he won't get along with me.

B we are game. If you have enough time maybe we can hit NVA and do dim sum and hit up the Vietnamese center for bubble tea and other goodies. Or if time is an issue maybe we can do a bbq here. Smoke some ribs, grill some good burgers not the shit burgers people normally cook -_- Or do some steaks since I'm a steak whore and i know taco wants my meat.

There's also some good que pasa people places around here. Not sure if you've ever had any real que pasa people food but it's good stuff. Taco would approve.

I simply mentioned I wanted to hand with THE Jeffie. If B and some of us can get together I'm down. And no I didn't bro rape WhiteRabbit last night but it was good seeing him. We would have talked more but his kid loves his video games. lol. he was polite by literally staring at us to finish talking so he could explain another game he likes to play. it was cool. his wife was nice and seemed really supportive. Wish I could load the 2 pics but I'm at work. Jeffie, send them over will ya?

Back