ok so my b18 was acting funny yesterday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well its been just about 2 weeks two tanks of gas and still nothing! and both times i got exxon instead :)

Hey, if you think it was water in your fuel I would try some dry gas. I know its painful on the car but cheaper gas, Cough shell, or a station that don't sell alot of fuel allows condinsation to build on the bottom of the tanks. The other day my dads station here had 44 gallons out of 1,200 of water pumped out, and he had just gotten that tank refiled a few days ago, so imagen fuel sitting there longer then a week with eather a leak or condination building up.

As for O2 sensors and such. My ex has a damaged o2 sensor and a trotle body sensor going in it and it runs fine, only 30mpg but still no hicups m8!

Its like going to your favorite food joint. You mainly go there cause you like the food.

Now do the same for your car, find a station that has good gas and only fill up there.

Just remember that there are a lot of different kind/blend of gas out there.

Definitely sounds like a bad gas/water problem to me...

I've never had a single problem with Chevron gas.. and that's all my GSR received during the time I owned it. My Prelude runs on anything so I could care less it's a POS engine anyway :D

Back