Okay eew

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha

i was just reading about that shit

imagine having to pay 3K to get married?

thats like paying your own torturer...
WTF?!?!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 16 2004, 10:20 AM
imagine having to pay 3K to get married?

thats like paying your own torturer...
WTF?!?!

:bo: :lol:

Luckily the girl's family pays for everything, huh? :)

i dunno, i think i'd still rather pay the 5 cents for a bullet than 3K for a life sentence...

put me down... before she tries to take half my shit...

and even worse, imagine if you were getting divorced and had to sell your honda/acura baby so she could get half of the value of the car??? dammnnnn

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 16 2004, 12:40 PM
The soldier claimed he committed the act because he did not have enough money to get married.

Thats no excuse! Best line in the whole story! :bo:

Yeah! Why couldn't he find a sheep like everyone else? :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

note to members...

you can't fuck a pig...

cause they'll SQUEEL on ya...

bahahhahahaa :spin:

i know, i know, dumb as all hell, but it fit with this thread...

"He was caught in the act... and police arrested him in action ," the Gardez-based officer said, requesting anonymity

LMAO

thats too much... :lol: ... really ..

I can't imagine being the poor bastard that had to arrest the guy, not to mention the poor kid that caught him. The nightmares they must have. :shudders:

i remember reading about a guy in PA (i think) that got arrested for fucking his neighbors cows or something?

they set up a stake out and everything after the farmer noticed there had repeatidely(sp) been someone in his barn...

wtf?

ok.....not to paint a picture.....

but has anyone ever seen a horses dick? its like literally two feet fucking long. (i should know....had a cock measuring contest with one just recently and sent that fucker home crying his eyes out....)

so if the horses dick is 2 feet long.....the pussy on the female donkey must be big enough to support the 2 foot dick.....

IN OTHER WORDS, THAT DONKEY'S PUSSY MUSTA BEEN LOOSE AS FUCK. its like sticking your dick into a coffee can......where's the feeling? lol.

LMFAO... speaking of which...

my ex was tramatized one morning driving to work, looks over in a field (rural area of NY) and see this horses dong just chillen in the breeze...

anyone see the video of a bull fucking a cow, and then another bull tries to get in on it, and jumps but falls over on his back? guess you would have to see it, but its funny as hell...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Mar 16 2004, 12:20 PM
ok.....not to paint a picture.....

but has anyone ever seen a horses dick? its like literally two feet fucking long. (i should know....had a cock measuring contest with one just recently and sent that fucker home crying his eyes out....)

so if the horses dick is 2 feet long.....the pussy on the female donkey must be big enough to support the 2 foot dick.....

IN OTHER WORDS, THAT DONKEY'S PUSSY MUSTA BEEN LOOSE AS FUCK. its like sticking your dick into a coffee can......where's the feeling? lol.

I am so scared that you actually thought that much up, then posted it.

Back