olsen twins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

olsen.jpg

3rd pic is begging for some chops :ph34r:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 24 2004, 09:43 PM
ill post the chop up on my forum by the end of tonite..... :D

Yea, I don't think you could make a work safe chop outta that one :)

Wow they are pretty hotarent they. LoL i been hearin alot for the last few years form homies and what not and would look at them likethere crazy, even though i have seen some pictures but really i cant get the picture of full house outa my head. But that pic where shes in a towel :eek: :p :hitit: IDB :thumbsup:

just barely, good eye tpp ;)

i wasnt gonna mention it since its hardly noticeable

Those girls are so hot. If my boyfriend cheated on me with them, i'd give him a high five and i'd be like WAYTOFUCKINGOMAN... i'd brag about it... "hahahah my boyfriend slept with the Olsen twins... can YOU say that about YOUR boyfriend??"

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 24 2004, 05:38 PM
Those girls are so hot. If my boyfriend cheated on me with them, i'd give him a high five and i'd be like WAYTOFUCKINGOMAN... i'd brag about it. "hahahah my boyfriend slept with the Olsen twins... can YOU say that about YOUR boyfriend??"

Will you go out with me?

uhh update...

im too lazy to chop this picture. the resolution of this picture is shit, compared to any pron pictures i can find on the net. i tried to chop it into a awesome facial shot pic, and it just didnt look right. i dont feel like taking the time to make the colors and resolution match up.

if someone wants to chop it, email it to:

101deals@101deals.com

and i will promptly upload it to my server and host it on my board www.101deals.com/forums for all to see.

thats ONLY if the chop is what we think it is....if it is a "g" rated chop, up it to hondaswap. x-rated, email me and i will host it and put a link up in this thread for all to see :D

and ya, i dont think i could fuck either one of those two girls. im 28, and grew up watching "full house"

i still cant get the picture of the little babies out of my mind....

thats just fucking sick if you ask me.

:werd:

I'm with you Tony. They look ok every now and then, but they're still just... the cute little toddler running around on the set of Full House.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 24 2004, 09:28 PM

I'm with you Tony. They look ok every now and then, but they're still just... the cute little toddler running around on the set of Full House.

Welcome to old age :)

:hitit: I would tear the shit outta their poonanies!! Because when they were the toddlers, so was I. :D

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 24 2004, 09:28 PM

Yup. I agree with you. If I were a guy, it would gross me out to think about them like that. :puke:

playboy has already signed them for the minute they turn eighteen its all in the works so all of you who want it its on its way

Back