One Of The Beasts Are For Sale!

• Thread starter Darivative
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 3K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get my reply through email?

Wow that is awesome. 1 question, why doesn't that have the huge back???

I don't know what to tell you! :D

ban.gif

Darivative

Yes it is true, im pursuing this matter legally, and have a major company in the New York area interested in going after this guy. He has ripped alot of people off, by sending damaged merchandise, the wrong mercahndise, or no merchandise at all. He does have a few good transactions, but those are there to build a little trust before screwing other people down the line. He has already provin himself as a thief, and he will get what is coming for him. A case is already open with the Pennsauken, NJ PD.

And more questions feel free to email me... ejmack1@motion.net

Thank You
Eric MacKenzie

Also, could an Admin or Mod please get ahold of me, I would really appreciate an IP address to see if they match up with ones previously recorded, from the rx7forum.com . Those addresses came from a local cable company, and a computer on a DHCP server at Bloomfield College, in Bloomfield, NJ. Administration at the college have already been notified, and proper action will be taken for this individual... known as Al Lombardi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back