Osaka Motors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok.. first thread.. 2 months for a gauge cluster... yea thats shitty...second thread he got his h22.. he got it when he expected and when he expected it...and the motor looks fucking clean. Are you trying to say dont order from Osaka because the FREIGHT company cant back it up and put it nicely in that guys garage??? IMO thats just his shitty house.. if a semi came to my house.. they could plop it on the street and i could get a cherry picker and have it sitting in my garage in 5 mins...so PLEASE give me a break... So the guy tried to advertise for free.. blahblahblah you guys want to bash him.. i understand.. but stop trying to nit pick. You didnt post any of the threads where people in honda-tech just love osaka, and dont tell me you didnt see them :p. I really could care less about the company..i probably would never deal with them..and i probably will never buy from an engine from an internet company because i like to see the motor before i buy the motor..The only reason why i bring all this up is for all the newbies...who dont know shit..

Originally posted by paragus@Dec 21 2002, 12:40 PM
ok.. first thread.. 2 months for a gauge cluster... yea thats shitty...second thread he got his h22.. he got it when he expected and when he expected it...and the motor looks fucking clean. Are you trying to say dont order from Osaka because the FREIGHT company cant back it up and put it nicely in that guys garage??? IMO thats just his shitty house.. if a semi came to my house.. they could plop it on the street and i could get a cherry picker and have it sitting in my garage in 5 mins...so PLEASE give me a break... So the guy tried to advertise for free.. blahblahblah you guys want to bash him.. i understand.. but stop trying to nit pick. You didnt post any of the threads where people in honda-tech just love osaka, and dont tell me you didnt see them :p. I really could care less about the company..i probably would never deal with them..and i probably will never buy from an engine from an internet company because i like to see the motor before i buy the motor..The only reason why i bring all this up is for all the newbies...who dont know shit..

I'm sure there are more shit on Osaka threads over there. I dont look at H-T, only time i do, is when a friend links me to threads.

Gauge cluster was shit.. took 2 months to get it.

h22 had busted censors.

I have seen various threads on H-T about ppl having to wait forever to get there shit from Osaka. That was just to let them know. Yes, they are cheap, but go do some research.

Yea, they tried to advertise. Its a rule to pay. Nothing in this world is free. So why should advertising with B be free?

i never said advertising should be free with B.. those fuckers should pay.. lets stop talking.. we're advertising for them right now :ph34r: lol

i got a h22 form them took a long ass time (a times longer than expected), payed for a swap got a long block, still fighting for ecu and wiring harness it was a nightmare and still is.

they are bullshit... they advertise "Complete swaps", but the engines dont come with mounts, axles, shift linkage, and have broken sensors (thats not very complete).... plus you have to pay custums fees ($150)... then the service sucks and they take for ever getting your stuff sent to you.....
any money you think you will save by purchacing from them will be spent getting through cuztums, extra shipping fees, getting parts that were left out or fixing broken shit.... at the end you end up paying more for less with them.

I have gotten all 4 of my motors from Osaka motors and I have had no problems with them I got everything for my swap. They are good if you deal with them personally . I went out and picked my motors out and I ran a compression test on all my motors .

wow..this is some difficult stuff to hear considering i just recently got my motor in from osaka. i have 2 sensors that have slightly damaged......nothing id go off about...the casing alil fucked.... and looks alil dirty..but otherwise...its lookin aight right now. ill have to take off the valve cover and do soem inspection and take a look in the cylinders to look for some water damage this weekend.

Back