Parting out '88 EF sedan Mini-Me turbo NEED GONE ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
Parting out '88 EF sedan Mini-Me turbo VAFC2 NEED GONE ASAP

Alright i need to sell this stuff asap. this was my brother's project but it's been sitting in my parents drive way for almost 2 years and now they want me to get rid of it. i thought i was going to just fix it and sell it but i'm broke so i'm just gonna try to part it out. there are a few good parts here, but i don't have much invested so i will let just about anything go to the first person with a serious offer. i am paypal verified, i have nearly 100 positive feedback on ebay, and i'm pretty easy to get a hold of. if you call me and i don't answer leave me your name number and tell me when a good time to call you back would be, and i will call you back.

phone # 509-460-1745
e-mail - jared@hondaswap.net
ebay ID: sticky_racing

ok here's the stuff. prices include shipping unless otherwise noted and prices are OBO (or maybe .

Here's the turbo, 13g off an autmatic 1g DSM, the manifold is just a standard short ram designed for internally gated DSM turbo. it also has a couple random intercooler pipes.

13g turbo - clean - $100
d-series turbo manifold - never used - $100
dsm 1g sidemount good condition - $25
couple wastegates - $FREE you pay the shipping
car-lores-30.JPG

car-lores-31.JPG

VAFC2 used - $180
car-lores-29.jpg

WRX intercooler used 15,000 miles - $70

car-lores-28.jpg

4g63 valve cover w/ small hole *repaired* - $18
car-lores-13.jpg

CUSTOM short throw shifter cut OEM - $SOLD!!!!!
car6-lores.jpg

Good cond. s20 tranny '95 100k no grinds - $150 plus shipping
car3-lores.jpg

bad b2 engine, has some good parts let me know what you want

b2 oil pan- virgin - $30
car-lores-12.jpg

good y7 head - let me know what you want
car7-lores.jpg

Next are a bunch of pics of the 88 EF sedan i am parting out, or i will sell everything in the post to anyone who wants to come and pick it all up and take it all off my hands for $1000.

car1-lores.jpg

car2-lores.jpg

car8-lores.jpg

car-lores-19.jpg

car-lores-20.jpg

car-lores-22.jpg

car-lores-16.jpg

car-lores-14.jpg

car-lores-15.jpg

car-lores-17.jpg

car-lores-23.jpg

i can also e-mail higher res pictures to anyone who wants. lmk.

thanks for looking i also have some random stuff on ebay too. i'm seller sticky_racing. check out my auctions.

seinfeld seasons, southpark seasons, random videogame stuff. world of warcraft cards... :ph34r:

*unsivil is another one of my brothers if he answers a question he's talking for me*

Last edited:
Full size pics are in the gallery. Bump for my bro, even if he is a tardcart. :p

Also have Oil Feed lines with fittings including tee for TD04/TD05 turbos - $55 Shipped

pic12.jpg

Also, EG ebay short shifter - $20 shipped

Come on guys, help my brother pay his bills.

Back