parting out crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

im thinking of parting out a my 90 crx. i got it from a friend and now i dont know where he is and cant get the title. so i have no choice and will part it out. i have everything but the front bumper and the seats. if someone wants it for a drag car or parts car ill sell it complete and just give them a bill of sale. email me at purecisco@aol.com with part requests.
im also looking for a b-series cable tranny and a b20 longblock let me know if you got them or you wanna trade.

I need :

* The cable that connects to the hood latch
* The front speaker covers
* The A/C control

Let me know how much u want for each.

how much for the tail lights and the middle one. so 3 pieces all together. what kind of shape are they in? any pics?

i need a driver side fender, driver side complete door and a stock 5 speed trans if ya got them??? i need both mirrors too lemme know so we can talk some $ or email me
finklerc@decatur.navy.mil
thansk
Ryan

Originally posted by breed@Nov 3 2004, 12:20 AM
im thinking of parting out a my 90 crx. i got it from a friend and now i dont know where he is and cant get the title. so i have no choice and will part it out. i have everything but the front bumper and the seats. if someone wants it for a drag car or parts car ill sell it complete and just give them a bill of sale. email me at purecisco@aol.com with part requests.
im also looking for a b-series cable tranny and a b20 longblock let me know if you got them or you wanna trade.
[post=410929]Quoted post[/post]​

Back