Parting out D16Y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not sure how many miles are on it, cuzz I bought it from a shop a couple years ago. It has never grinded though, and when I had it installed they told me they used Honda tranny fluid. I'll check for the starter bolt, and if I have it, I'll throw it in the box for free. I'll let you know.

Anyone else need parts???

Originally posted by scottp11@Sep 24 2005, 01:04 PM
I'm still parting it out. I got the whole thing except the oil pan cuzz I sold it to Xaero3953. He said he'd vouch for me if anyone has got any questions about me shipping the parts. Still got that H22 head too, minus cams.
[post=559799]Quoted post[/post]​

:sniper: :hitler:
:werd: I'll Vouch.

Originally posted by DwnShftPrincess@Sep 24 2005, 09:16 PM
How much for tranny? Is it 5spd? and how much for shipping to 29118? Need to buy ASAP
[post=559906]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright, I weighed it and it weighs 75 lbs. Then went to usps.com and it says there's a 70 lbs. limit. How else do I ship it? :unsure:

I still got the Y8 head, IM, fuel rail, starter, vtec soleniod, injectors, block, crank, pistons, rods, H22 head.... Someone buy this stuff!

Originally posted by scottp11+Sep 25 2005, 02:14 PM-->
DwnShftPrincess
@Sep 24 2005, 09:16 PM
How much for tranny? Is it 5spd? and how much for shipping to 29118? Need to buy ASAP
[post=559906]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright, I weighed it and it weighs 75 lbs. Then went to usps.com and it says there's a 70 lbs. limit. How else do I ship it? :unsure:
[post=560104]Quoted post[/post]​

ups, fex ex, fed ex freight.

I found a DHL carrier for you
DHL Authorized Shipping Center®
DITTOS
210 N Stanton St
El Paso TX 79901
Texas st and Stanton st
Inside At Counter

Also, my rear mount is in good shape. I probably need tranny mounts anyway but if you don't have any don't worry about it. Do you have a paypal account or do you prefer that i use escrow. Either is ok with me and i'll even pay the escrow fee.

Back