PCV box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

hey guys i found an oil leak in my buddies GSR and seems that the black box behing the block and under the IM where the PCV valve gos into came off. I bolted down only one bolt that held the box to the block. Is there any other bolt holding it or is that it? i just want to make sure because he can't afford to be disqualifed tomorrow...

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Jul 15 2005, 01:01 AM
hey guys i found an oil leak in my buddies GSR and seems that the black box behing the block and under the IM where the PCV valve gos into came off. I bolted down only one bolt that held the box to the block. Is there any other bolt holding it or is that it? i just want to make sure because he can't afford to be disqualifed tomorrow...
[post=526500]Quoted post[/post]​

Bump

He said "bump" and that means he is trying to get someone's attention to answer the question.
As far as the topic goes though, I don't know. Never heard of one coming off. I did, however find a couple of pictures on this. The pictures I found show one screw on the bottom of the chamber for a b18c. The pic I found for a b16 shows 2 screws. One is at the bottom(same spot as b18) and one in the middle. Looks like either would be easy to see. If you don't see any more holes right in the middle then you are done.

Damnit. I just noticed that I answered a post from July of last year. The "bumb" had me distracted.

Back