Pick me an Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok everyone, i have my 01 civic ex 2 dr yadda yadda. Im going to go turbo with it, so im trying to figure out whose exhaust best fits the bill.
Im looking at Greddy, HKS, skunk2 or apexi
i dont know which will work better with a turbo setup tho, like which will net the best power and torque.
So far im leanign to the greddy Evo kit, its setup a lill different like its offset so you gain ground clearance and that is an issue in this particular vehicle.
any info you guys can provide would be great help
thanks

i just wanted something to bolt on, i hate cheesy sounding exhaust
im going turbo and want to make the most power

jamesA

VIP
Originally posted by brian11to1@May 29 2005, 12:58 AM
fuck all that.

check into an electric cutout...
[post=504868]Quoted post[/post]​

Nobody ever has any suggestions that seem to be good enough for you.

first a header, now exhaust... You got the best of it all, don't ya?

cant seemto recall ever posting about a header, since i dont need one, i dont know what your talking about.
Good attemp at being a smartass tho.
anyways i think im going with that magnaflow, there dyno shows a 9hp gain most of the others are about 5hp at best.

Originally posted by 2000Si+May 29 2005, 12:59 AM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@May 29 2005, 12:58 AM
fuck all that.

check into an electric cutout...
[post=504868]Quoted post[/post]​

Nobody ever has any suggestions that seem to be good enough for you.

first a header, now exhaust... You got the best of it all, don't ya?
[post=504870]Quoted post[/post]​

No james. just saying there's no need in my opinioin for $600 exhuast when you can invest in an electric cut out for under $200. Have stock quiet exhuast until you want to open it up.

ryangt
@May 29 2005, 09:12 AM
cant seemto recall ever posting about a header, since i dont need one, i dont know what your talking about.
anyways i think im going with that magnaflow, there dyno shows a 9hp gain most of the others are about 5hp at best.
[post=504942]Quoted post[/post]​

wasnt being a smart ass, i never suggested a header. an electric cut out is exactly that. an electric EXHUAST dump. welded just after your header...

Originally posted by ryangt@May 29 2005, 09:12 AM
[post=504942]Quoted post[/post]​

You won't be sorry either. It sounds great. :thumbsup: