Pick me an Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

Ok everyone, i have my 01 civic ex 2 dr yadda yadda. Im going to go turbo with it, so im trying to figure out whose exhaust best fits the bill.
Im looking at Greddy, HKS, skunk2 or apexi
i dont know which will work better with a turbo setup tho, like which will net the best power and torque.
So far im leanign to the greddy Evo kit, its setup a lill different like its offset so you gain ground clearance and that is an issue in this particular vehicle.
any info you guys can provide would be great help
thanks

http://kteller.com

you can buy the piping you need and have it welded up and it'll be cheaper than one of those systems and you'll have more say what components go into it (resonators, type of muffler, size of piping etc..)

i just wanted something to bolt on, i hate cheesy sounding exhaust
im going turbo and want to make the most power

Originally posted by brian11to1@May 29 2005, 12:58 AM
fuck all that.

check into an electric cutout...
[post=504868]Quoted post[/post]​

Nobody ever has any suggestions that seem to be good enough for you.

first a header, now exhaust... You got the best of it all, don't ya?

cant seemto recall ever posting about a header, since i dont need one, i dont know what your talking about.
Good attemp at being a smartass tho.
anyways i think im going with that magnaflow, there dyno shows a 9hp gain most of the others are about 5hp at best.

Originally posted by 2000Si+May 29 2005, 12:59 AM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@May 29 2005, 12:58 AM
fuck all that.

check into an electric cutout...
[post=504868]Quoted post[/post]​

Nobody ever has any suggestions that seem to be good enough for you.

first a header, now exhaust... You got the best of it all, don't ya?
[post=504870]Quoted post[/post]​

No james. just saying there's no need in my opinioin for $600 exhuast when you can invest in an electric cut out for under $200. Have stock quiet exhuast until you want to open it up.

ryangt
@May 29 2005, 09:12 AM
cant seemto recall ever posting about a header, since i dont need one, i dont know what your talking about.
anyways i think im going with that magnaflow, there dyno shows a 9hp gain most of the others are about 5hp at best.
[post=504942]Quoted post[/post]​

wasnt being a smart ass, i never suggested a header. an electric cut out is exactly that. an electric EXHUAST dump. welded just after your header...

Originally posted by ryangt@May 29 2005, 09:12 AM
[post=504942]Quoted post[/post]​

You won't be sorry either. It sounds great. :thumbsup:

Back