Pics

sloazcrx

Senior Member
Sorry about the link, I'm better with a wrench than I am with a computer.
Try these links!

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40637ca7222f4.jpg

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40637cdc1fbe5.jpg

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40637d0a0c370.jpg

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40637d31cf87e.jpg

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40637d5b33467.jpg

http://www.hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s40637d7da127e.jpg

This was the first swap completed by myself.

Mods:

Sr20det still running smic
Greddy Type S BOV
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
s14 seats
Goodridge SS brake lines
JDM gauge cluster and gas pedal

That's it so far!
 

Slammed90Lude

Senior Member
yeah i'll think i'll be there soon enough, i think this honda is going to be my last FWD car for a while- it's either nissan or subie for me B)


-but yeah NICE swap homie- how's she run? got any slips? nice work though :thumbsup:
 

sloazcrx

Senior Member
motor purrs, only 32,000 miles on it! It took about a month taking my time and working on the weekends to get it done. It was my first swap completed by myself so I took my time to make sure it was done right. Weather didn't help either, but I didn't have a garage to work in so it was done in my mothers back yard.

Track is still closed but as soon as it opens I'll be there to get some time slips, I promise! Car is a blast to drive, now I just need to work on my suspension!

I want a subie, lol! AWD>RWD>FWD
 

zaneithan

Senior Member
so im curious, thats an older one, 89 or 90, was it a pain in the ass doing the power steering crap? and the JDM gauge cluster is necessary right?
 

sloazcrx

Senior Member
Yeah, it's an 89 model. Power steering lines were easy. I actually didn't get the lines until after I'd mounted the motor in so I had to change the lines with the motor in the car. It took about 30 mins. to change over. The JDM gauge cluster isn't necessary, you can change the tach in the sohc cluster to a dohc tach and you'll be good. I just went ahead and put the JDM cluster in. You can actually take the tach out of the JDM cluster and put it in the sohc cluster if you want. Plus the JDM tach goes to 7,500 rpm before redline and the sohc is like 6,500 or something. You all have to do all this in the 89-90 models, 91+ is already dohc.
 
Oh wow, a 15 year old car worth less than the engine powering it. Gee, where have I seen that before...? Oh yeah... In a Honda. Now all the Honda 'tards are going blue balls for the 240, so the 240 is replacing the Civic. Albeit a better chassis to start, but just as played out.
 

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 26 2004, 11:14 AM
Oh wow, a 15 year old car worth less than the engine powering it. Gee, where have I seen that before...? Oh yeah... In a Honda. Now all the Honda 'tards are going blue balls for the 240, so the 240 is replacing the Civic. Albeit a better chassis to start, but just as played out.

kinda like something you were gunna do to the 1200 huh?
 
Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 26 2004, 01:54 PM

kinda like something you were gunna do to the 1200 huh?

Not even close. Was going to keep the original engine and four speed tranny (built up, of course), hand fabricate the suspension, intake and exhaust systems, turbo system, roll cage, carbon kevlar fender flairs to accommodate the suspension and wheels, and a cable shifter conversion with plans for a sequential shifter I've designed. I was going to move the drivers seat back 14" and to the center of the car, use a fuel cell, rear mounted radiator, and do some extensive aerodynamic testing with different wing sizes and airfoil shapes.

So yeah, throwing an SR20DET at a 15 year old car is something like what I was going to do with the 1200. Please. Nobody else on Hondaswap has the knowledge or skills to do what I had planned- and may still do some day- so I didn't even bother to offer it for sale. If you think you can even begin to compare a common direct bolt in swap with my expertise, you need to sit the fuck down and seriously re-evaluate what you think you know about me and what I'm capable of.
 

swanny

Senior Member
Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Mar 26 2004, 03:20 PM-->
90 accord
@Mar 26 2004, 01:54 PM

kinda like something you were gunna do to the 1200 huh?

Not even close. Was going to keep the original engine and four speed tranny (built up, of course), hand fabricate the suspension, intake and exhaust systems, turbo system, roll cage, carbon kevlar fender flairs to accommodate the suspension and wheels, and a cable shifter conversion with plans for a sequential shifter I've designed. I was going to move the drivers seat back 14" and to the center of the car, use a fuel cell, rear mounted radiator, and do some extensive aerodynamic testing with different wing sizes and airfoil shapes.

So yeah, throwing an SR20DET at a 15 year old car is something like what I was going to do with the 1200. Please. Nobody else on Hondaswap has the knowledge or skills to do what I had planned- and may still do some day- so I didn't even bother to offer it for sale. If you think you can even begin to compare a common direct bolt in swap with my expertise, you need to sit the fuck down and seriously re-evaluate what you think you know about me and what I'm capable of.

Then why don't you shut the fuck up, get your 40 year old ass of the computer and do it instead of shitting in someone else’s blueberry pie.
 
Originally posted by xyswany+Mar 26 2004, 02:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco [email protected] 26 2004, 03:20 PM
90 accord
@Mar 26 2004, 01:54 PM

kinda like something you were gunna do to the 1200 huh?

Not even close. Was going to keep the original engine and four speed tranny (built up, of course), hand fabricate the suspension, intake and exhaust systems, turbo system, roll cage, carbon kevlar fender flairs to accommodate the suspension and wheels, and a cable shifter conversion with plans for a sequential shifter I've designed. I was going to move the drivers seat back 14" and to the center of the car, use a fuel cell, rear mounted radiator, and do some extensive aerodynamic testing with different wing sizes and airfoil shapes.

So yeah, throwing an SR20DET at a 15 year old car is something like what I was going to do with the 1200. Please. Nobody else on Hondaswap has the knowledge or skills to do what I had planned- and may still do some day- so I didn't even bother to offer it for sale. If you think you can even begin to compare a common direct bolt in swap with my expertise, you need to sit the fuck down and seriously re-evaluate what you think you know about me and what I'm capable of.

Then why don't you shut the fuck up, get your 40 year old ass of the computer and do it instead of shitting in someone else’s blueberry pie.

1) I'm 26. I can't wait to see just how much more I know when I'm 40. Goddamn, I'm so smart, it hurts.

2) It doesn't really interest me much anymore. You'll enjoy my airplanes if I decide to bless you with pictures.

3) I'll post whatever the fuck I want. 'Till B makes a Honkey Filter to filter out my posts, you can do one of two things... you can either eat a dick and read my posts like the sloppy little he-bitch man whore that you are, or you can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. I don't really care which. If you want to take this further, please email me and be sure to put Re: whaa my pussy hurts in the subject line so I know to print it out and take a big, hot, steamy, black shit on it.
 
Top