Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Email Sent. entitled "Re: whaa my pussy hurts" end of dispute.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 26 2004, 03:07 PM
i was reffering to the
Oh wow, a 15 year old car worth less than the engine powering it

chill the fuck out, fuckin e-thug. goddamn.

Oh. Uhm. Hah. Still, not close. The 1200 is 27 years old, and would have had pistons worth more than the car. :)

To Loco Honkey

It was my car, 15 yrs. old or not and I did what I wanted to with it. I was posting pics because I know there are some Nissan enthusiasts here who might like to see!

BTW Loco Honkey is smarter than everyone else, all bow down to the Honkey BITCH!!!! :worthy:

has anyone else noticed that since the honkey switched over to airplanes he's been even more hostile?

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Mar 26 2004, 05:33 PM-->
90 accord
@Mar 26 2004, 12:07 PM

:huh: E-Thug!?!? :huh:

:lmao: LMAO! :bo:

:lmao: that is fuckin funny......and Loco your not as great as u think you are, I mean really you can sit on your computer and type about what you were gonna do to a civic 1200, but unless you want to take a trip to Maine and fabricate me something worth taking a big shit on than you and all your "incredible" knowledge and ranting and raving on hondaswap about how great you are is in fact quite worthless.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 26 2004, 04:45 PM
has anyone else noticed that since the honkey switched over to airplanes he's been even more hostile?

Nah, just yesterday. I'm still the same Honkey that does it because I love you all. :)

Originally posted by driver1@Mar 26 2004, 11:41 PM
but unless you want to take a trip to Maine and fabricate me something worth taking a big shit on than you and all your "incredible" knowledge and ranting and raving on hondaswap about how great you are is in fact quite worthless.

Give me a place to stay, pay for the U-Haul trailer rental to bring all my tools and equipment up there, and pay me $60/ hr for the fabrication and $45/ hr for wrench turning and you'll have the baddest fucking car in Maine. Well, as soon as my AllTrac crosses back into NH, you will. I'm a very busy man- in fact, I'm up right now at 8:30AM working on a Saturday- but I'll take time out of my schedule to do this if you're serious. PM me if you're not just talk.

Originally posted by driver1+Mar 26 2004, 08:41 PM-->
Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 26 2004, 05:33 PM
90 accord
@Mar 26 2004, 12:07 PM

:huh: E-Thug!?!? :huh:

:lmao: LMAO! :bo:

:lmao: that is fuckin funny......and Loco your not as great as u think you are, I mean really you can sit on your computer and type about what you were gonna do to a civic 1200, but unless you want to take a trip to Maine and fabricate me something worth taking a big shit on than you and all your "incredible" knowledge and ranting and raving on hondaswap about how great you are is in fact quite worthless.

:werd:
he thinks he's smarter than god, arrogance at its finest :roll:

Originally posted by B16@Mar 27 2004, 09:29 AM
he thinks he's smarter than god, arrogance at its finest :roll:

Actually, no... I AM god, therefore, I cannot be smarter than Me. :) I'm actually quite humble in person. Ask B, E, Steve, or Wild Bill.

Originally posted by xyswany+Mar 27 2004, 11:54 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Mar 27 2004, 10:32 AM
B16
@Mar 27 2004, 09:29 AM
he thinks he's smarter than god, arrogance at its finest  :roll:

Actually, no... I AM god, therefore, I cannot be smarter than Me. :) I'm actually quite humble in person. Ask B, E, Steve, or Wild Bill.

then why are you such a bitch on here?

Because I can be. Do not question My motives or reasons. Accept Me. Love Me (but not in that homosexual way). Worship Me. Some day, you may become Honkey- like, and that is the point of life. Just let it happen, my son.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Mar 27 2004, 12:39 PM
Funny how a thread about my pics quickly turned into another episode of HOnkEY bAshInG!!!

And that is the Passion Of The Honkey. They know not what they do and I forgive them.

Back