Pictures from my retune dyno day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you're into wide body cars then there's not much you can do but like it =) Over all I like the looks of the car but only as much as I can like a wide body Z. My biggest problem with widebody Z outside of how stupid the gas filler cover always looks, is the owners end up putting so much money into it to do the widebody that they dont put any money anywhere else. in the end it is 90% show and 10% go

a stock 6 speed 350Z will easily give that green car a run for its money. thankfully once his money builds up once again since it all went into the body, he does want to do a supercharger, although i keep trying to talk him out of it.

I personally know 2 people in this area that did superchargers only to remove them and install turbos.

As far as online theres tons of people all over, used supercharger kits are everywhere. Turbo> > > > superchargers. Its funny how people still go nah superchager is the way to go!!!! then 1 year later its FS.

30221_623212999143_15205554_35270980_4864339_n.jpg

Every picture I've found of the car outside of the build thread has the gas cap photoshopped out lol widebody gas caps... meh

As for the wheels, I'm not sure.

The owner lives a few miles from me, hes a viet dude thats been on So you think you can dance, also the tester (on PS network) and he was in one of those dancing movies. hes a bboy guy.

I enjoy making fun of him. I told him the tanks in the back were for Fish Sauce. I sure as hell know its not N20

Hok? or whatever the hell his name is.. with the half shaved head?

Sorry dude Im on HONDAswap forms right....Dont they have a 350Z form..wait this is HONDASWAP.COM ......U do have a cool car if its was posted on a 350z form

a man u know some thing u r right nice pics I like 350 z

But still. This is HONDASWAP.COM....lock this

Yeah, hi there. As a moderator here on the HondaSwap forums, I'm going to have to ask that you please change your screen name to something that's more Honda-related. I mean, seriously, "boutateam"? What does that even mean? I see no mention of anything Honda-related there. If you're going to post on HONDA-Swap, then you're going to need to come up with a screen name that makes reference of Hondas. Something like "OMGjdmI3>B16sandVTAKyo" would be great.

Could you work on that please? Thanks!

Back