pioneer head unit.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
it's the old head unit from the del sol. it's just sitting in my room. plays and works just fine, the buttons are slightly worn from use. this is the first unit to utilize pioneer's organic display. it has the new york city and space screensavers. motorized fold down face. any questions, feel free to post or email me. pills@hondaswap.com

i'm looking to get 150 or so... it was a 700 dollar unit back in the day.

Bump!

I still have this deck.....great unit. Has great filters and a built in audible alarm system. I payed $1100cdn for it back in the day.

The reason your buttons are a bit worn is because Pioneer had a silent recall a few years back. Apparently the oil from your skin reacted with the clear coating over the buttons and made the coating peel. I think you can still get a replacement faceplate for it, but not sure.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 16 2005, 08:32 AM
Bump!

I still have this deck.....great unit. Has great filters and a built in audible alarm system. I payed $1100cdn for it back in the day.

The reason your buttons are a bit worn is because Pioneer had a silent recall a few years back. Apparently the oil from your skin reacted with the clear coating over the buttons and made the coating peel. I think you can still get a replacement faceplate for it, but not sure.
[post=512817]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats going on....I just wanted to know if u still had the deck for sale?

Back