pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAHAHA SPECIAL SALE PRICE!!!!!

Manual transmission $49,995.00
Special sale price $48,995.00

<_< <_< rich fuckers. Callaway can get you those numbers too...but lingenfelter is da shiz.

hehe i am very familer with Both Callaway and Lingenfelter....I would do Lingenfelter all the way and have them set me up with the Motor Trend Issue of when they built a 100% street legal Vette(c5) to race a Navy Jet....0-60 1.9 seconds..also the car cost 165k but with those numbers its worth it

Sweet car, let me know how this goes. I would love to put a charger on the truck.
B- 165k won't buy you shit in CT. Ct sucks for buying houses.

My Best friend bought a house Behind Ivy Drive School b 3 years ago he paid 165k for it..you wanna know what its worth now...265k :bangdesk:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 16 2004, 06:46 PM
Corvetteguy... just buy an LS6, send it off to Callaway and then drop it in your C4. bye bye sol :wave:

Hmm, pissing away all that money to beat a sol---now THAT's a grudge.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 17 2004, 10:29 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jun 16 2004, 06:46 PM
Corvetteguy... just buy an LS6, send it off to Callaway and then drop it in your C4. bye bye sol :wave:

Hmm, pissing away all that money to beat a sol---now THAT's a grudge.

lol I'd spend that money so I could basically state the fact that I could piss away ANY, and EVERY damn car on the road.

Not too many street legal 9 second ANYTHINGS out there....

Originally posted by Jeef@Jun 17 2004, 08:08 PM
Sweet car, let me know how this goes.  I would love to put a charger on the truck. 
B- 165k won't buy you shit in CT.  Ct sucks for buying houses.

Thanks man, you might want to check out RMPoutlets page for trucks....2004 silverado SC hehe that would rock

Prochargers GM truck page

Or check out Whipple S/C i heard they made good ones for truck applications

Gm Truck SC's by Whipple

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 17 2004, 10:22 PM
My Best friend bought a house Behind Ivy Drive School b 3 years ago he paid 165k for it..you wanna know what its worth now...265k :bangdesk:

I bought my house for $145K, with a little gift of equity of 25K from my grandma. I've owned the house since March and it's worth 190k already.

so I'm up 45K already. not to shabby for a 4 month investment. this maket is rediculous.

I'd like to do some shit to my 88 C-series 4.3

Back