pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When you go to tune it, i wanna come with you(Assuming your going to Bristol Dyno), i've never seen how it works, I saw the guys Dyno at J & M but nothing was hooked into it...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 16 2004, 12:51 PM
i think your 400 whp vs my 0 whp is going to own me :(

but, once my car runs, similar whp + half the weight car = B waves at you in mirror.

Until about 120 mph when he walks right past you in 5th gear...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 16 2004, 03:28 PM
i have a standalone computer system, with fully adjustable fuel and ignition maps...

O well Excuse me for living!!!!!!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 16 2004, 04:24 PM
I have a stand alone blow up doll with fully adjustable breast sizes and beaver maps

:moon:

Yeah, when I tried to remove mine's beaver maps, it just popped and now had to sent in for replacement.

This conversation has officially devolved. Countdown to lock in T-minus 8 posts.

-> Steve

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jun 16 2004, 05:18 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 16 2004, 12:51 PM
i think your 400 whp vs my 0 whp is going to own me :(

but, once my car runs, similar whp + half the weight car = B waves at you in mirror.

Until about 120 mph when he walks right past you in 5th gear...

gsr tranny with my tire size will take me to about 150.

but it deson't matter.

i'm sure i'll be shutting her off and hitting the flashers by 70mph :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and scott, its not nice to talk about your girl like that in public :ph34r: :ph34r:

Curious too as to how much torque your gonna be putting out...Ain;t the best del sol like a vtech 160Hp and like 100lbs torque(my nephews Razor motor scooter has more torque then that)..I mean HP is not everyting..your gonna need something to push your car off the line and what about gear ratios on your Sol? Not sure gears are that important in fwd as oppose to rwd cars?

i have the 2nd most cloest ratio tranny
i should put about 400whp/340 ft lbs would be my best guess on pump 93
car weighs 2400 lbs

Well if you put up those numbers then you should be able to hit low low 11's i would say pretty easily....

I was gonna say if its anything like this, your gonna get smoked harcore like this turbo del sol
dyno_d16_turbo_kit.jpg

lol- that looks like an all motor dyno to me :D

here's a guy with a similar engine build, smalelr turbo on 19 psi

mikegsr515.jpg

OMG lol, You Dyno is prolly gonna come out like this Stage III Del Sol Turbo kit DYno sheet(b16 kit) after yor done

rev_hard_stage_III_dyno.jpg

and then you will say to me

Corvette guy my del sol eat you!!!!!

:owned:

here's a b16... .2 less in displacement than my motor.. same turbo setup.
race gas
26-27 psi

Copy%20(2)%20of%20scan.jpg

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 16 2004, 05:58 PM
How come you can run so must boost in your car And on bigger engines you run alot less boost?

because Honda can eat you!

hahahaha owned

i can run it, cuz my motor is entirely re-buillt, re sleeved, and more so- the options for fuel management are there.

chevydata just doesn't exist.

going to carbs = good luck tuning

so your chevy efi is shit out of luck in that department.

^^ ownage at it's finest.

Corvetteguy... just buy an LS6, send it off to Callaway and then drop it in your C4. bye bye sol :wave:

Back