please help swap b18c5 95 delsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsol-R

hi swap b18c5 jdm to 95 delsol , i had used the harness and everythings that come with the motor, my car was odb1 but i used connector conver them to odb2 so i can used the p73 ecu, every ok,it start up when you step on the gas it cut out ,and the rpm go up and down, it will not go up more than 3000rpm , please help me with this matter , thank you for all your help :(

Originally posted by delsol-R@Jun 1 2005, 09:55 PM
hi swap b18c5 jdm to 95 delsol , i had used the harness and everythings that come with the motor, my car was odb1 but i used connector conver them to odb2 so i can used the p73 ecu, every ok,it start up when you step on the gas it cut out ,and the rpm go up and down, it will not go up more than 3000rpm , please help me with this matter , thank you for all your help :(
[post=506475]Quoted post[/post]​

i had the same problem in with my obd1gsr into my obd2civic.. it only revved up to 3000rpm.. i dint know what was wrong with it.. so i took it to a shop and they just told me that my wiring was all wrong.. so they just re-did the whole thing.. dont know if this helps but yea.. its most likely the wiring..

Back