plz help me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buzz944

i have a 92 prelue with H22A on it & an ECU but i dont know what kind is the ECU...i have the check engine light is on & i dont know why????? can you plz help me.. by the way you can say i'm new on honda's so plz help me

Go to Autozone, Checker, etc... they'll check it and tell you what it's for for free.

The ECU itself will have numbers on it. You should have a P13. You could have a P14, P28,P72.

The code will look like P13-XXXX-A51 or something like that.

well if you are anything like the rest of the H22 swappers, the code is a knock sensor...if you figure out how to fix it, let us know.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Aug 26 2005, 06:49 PM
well if you are anything like the rest of the H22 swappers, the code is a knock sensor...if you figure out how to fix it, let us know.
[post=545687]Quoted post[/post]​

what problem is that? i havent run into this yet....

oh yeah, and autozone and the rest of the parts houses can only check obd2 (96 - up)

anyway buzz, pull the pass. kick panel and grab the 2 prong plug you see taped to the harness there. put a jumper wire into it and turn the key on. now count the flashes of the cel and identify your problem! the codes will be listed in the emissions and driveability section in your service manual.

Originally posted by evoracer03+Aug 27 2005, 03:57 AM-->
reikoshea
@Aug 26 2005, 06:49 PM
[post=545687]Quoted post[/post]​

what problem is that? i havent run into this yet....
[post=545944]Quoted post[/post]​

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58011

Back