possible to wire speakers straight to aux input??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you do what you say will not work for a living?
money must be tight..

ive done it before.
i know it works, but only to an extent.

what i wanted to do is mount something like this, so i could plug my aux cable into it

http://www.boatfix.com/shop2/scripts/prodList.asp?strSearch=PRO%20SEAMINI

46126.jpg

yeah, i was just fucking with you.
lol

looks like you already know what you need.

yea.. i was just wondering if i'd be able to wire it straight to the speakers w/o going through an amp

you do what you say will not work for a living?
money must be tight..

ive done it before.
i know it works, but only to an extent.

Ummm nope money isn't tight, i own a house 3 cars and a motorcycle and a whole slew of other random toys so i make good money doin what i do. I know what works and what doesn't, i have been doin car audio installs for 12 years so i think i know my way around this stuff. If you want to get in a pissing match fine i have no problem with that but take it to pm's, if not i will lock this thread.

of course you can.
it would be the same as my original instructions, just with bigger wires.

and i'll unlock it and delete everyones posts.. :D ... :ph34r:

ok, so now thats out of the way.. any brand 2ch amp you suggest.. looking for something cheap

well, i only need it for door speakers.. so wouldnt need more than a XX? watt amp

and i'll unlock it and delete everyones posts.. :D ... :ph34r:

ok, so now thats out of the way.. any brand 2ch amp you suggest.. looking for something cheap

I have an extreme old school alpine amp its like 40 or 50 watts if ya want it pay the shipping and its yours. shoot me your address and when i get home i will tell ya what the shipping will be.

eh.. i like my way better, i use my glove box for junk

i have one sitting in the garage.. i tried installing it but it wouldnt turn on.. so i rewired it again and still nothing.. :shrug2: ..

check your radio fuse.
did you follow the wire colors diagram?

you could install it under your seat or something..
theres plenty of ways to install your shit with stealth.

Back