Post A Goofy Pic Of Yerself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3e5ee8a757564.jpg

when I was 16 I use to work with horses and ride everyday if not twice or three times aday... I miss them days =`(

then me a few months ago just being a dork

s3e5ee8d0270ce.jpg

16-17 or so
s3e5ee97d0ba74.jpg

s3e5ee9a71a4d4.jpg

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 26 2003, 06:36 AM
:lol: HAHA that shape bucket face is fukkin hilarious! this is me (gabe) at 3:30 AM. took this goofy pic for this thread. :p
s3e5ca34a8f7d5.jpg

awww how cute...Gabe has his Hello Kitty doll.....LMMFAO

s3e5ef1575c384.jpg

i got that sword for Christmas, its bad ass when you pick it up you just want to destroy something with it, it just gives you that mentality of you don't want to fuck with me....lol

hmmmmmmmmm..... i wonder if we should take out with us sometime to scare the shit out of someone.....maybe not we could into trouble but it would be hella fun

Ok, so I'm not at home, but I do take like 100+pics a night when I go out (which is everynight) Chet know that I'm a party animal. Unfortunatly my Nikon Digital camera broke this past weekend (man I had such a photo oportunity this weekend) so I had to go and get another camera today.
Anyway, if you want to see some of my pics. by all means check out my PERSONAL WEB SITE

WORK WARNING--- JasonAdler.com PICS

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Feb 28 2003, 07:35 PM
Ok, so I'm not at home, but I do take like 100+pics a night when I go out (which is everynight) Chet know that I'm a party animal. Unfortunatly my Nikon Digital camera broke this past weekend (man I had such a photo oportunity this weekend) so I had to go and get another camera today.
Anyway, if you want to see some of my pics. by all means check out my PERSONAL WEB SITE

WORK WARNING--- JasonAdler.com PICS

News and tits,rock on!!!CNN can blow me haha.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 28 2003, 12:26 AM
awww how cute...Gabe has his Hello Kitty doll.....LMMFAO

actually, its my sister's :p ...and its hello daniel! get it right! :D

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Feb 28 2003, 12:26 AM
i got that sword for Christmas, its bad ass when you pick it up you just want to destroy something with it, it just gives you that mentality of you don't want to fuck with me....lol

i used to get that same feeling when i was into nunchaku's and karate :D sai's are pretty sweet to practice with too.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 1 2003, 04:52 AM
tequila, the stuff men are made of :)

And ledgendary parties. :D

you dont understand the amount of tequila i can put under my belt lol you can ask shoulinpanther, he can vouch for me, i drink tequila like its budweiser lol

Back