Power Seat Belt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Self Sufficient

my sister recently bought a civic 91 i believe, when she bought it the drivers side power seat belt worked fine, then last week stopped working, the passenger side still works correctly. but yesterday while we were driving along it started up went about halfway up and stopped again, and now doesn't do anything again. could anyone tell me what the problem might be, and how to fix it. thanks in advance.

I am almost 100% sure that Honda has a lifetime seat belt warranty on your car. Just go to the dealer and have them fix it. I had the drivers side belt in my car replaced for free.

Originally posted by Jeef@Mar 30 2004, 12:28 AM
I am almost 100% sure that Honda has a lifetime seat belt warranty on your car. Just go to the dealer and have them fix it. I had the drivers side belt in my car replaced for free.

right on, i'll do that tomarrow, i'm going there anyway to look at a new car.

See if they will fix it, its worth it since seat belts aren't something to fuck around with.

if it a motor failure this is not considered and you will pay to have it diagnosed at least if you don't fix it. The auto belts have Honda loopholes, manual ones are definately warranty for life.

Back