Prodject H_EK-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DRI13

Ok so I've done some research to see what i could find, I am going to do an h-22 swap for my 99EKex. This IS my dd that i love but the D has got to go. I have plans of the CTR 5-lug conversion, NX widebody, and more than likely suspention upgrades.
See my thing is I need everything (p/s a/c ect.) to still work as well. But for this I need a lil advise, So here is the plan.

I can get-

Euro-R h22 motor
T2W4 transmission
98 prelude wiring harness / civic harness
OBD2b to OBD2a converter
shifter
PCD ecu
HASport mounts
HASport axles
prelude intermediate shaft
95 prelude transmission bracket
(?) dual core radiator+ slim fan (5" total enuff?)
Explicit alternator kit

Or would the h2b work out better?
Something like this-

Euro-R h22 motor
s80 GSR transmission (lsd)
98 prelude wiring harness / civic harness
OBD2b to OBD2a converter
PCD ecu
QSD h2b
mounts
Explicit alternator kit
custom header from ?

I Think i needed a 98 A/C bracket which will use stock compressor and custom lines.
For P/S I need 97 prelude bracket , 97 accord pump and line. (will the euro work?)
And that is for both str8 h22 and h2b right?
It being Euro-R do I still need custom fuel line and how do I get around the resistor box or is it just better?

Anyone know where i can find 92+ p/s pump and/or bracket?
Is the hcp a/c bracket a better choice than oem?

sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you are getting into. if i was you, i would read every thread on every forum i could find about h22 and h2b setups, just to see how other people have done it, and what works best. you have someone to tune the car for you?

Yea I've been reading and looking into what I need, and what I'm getting myself into. I believe I am going strait H, my big thing is I don't have a garage to do it in so this can't drag out to long, so I want to be prepared. And no I really don't have anyone to tune it for me, so that will be an experience.

H series is bad ass I had a 92 Eg H22 on 100 shot of nitrous it was sick.

cable shifting is way different vs the standard steel linkage. I dyno tuned it and made a master program out of it and I also have some good h22 street tunes, let me know if you need one. It's best to go OBD-2B to OBD-1 jumper with P28 chipped, less sensors to deal with and more tuning options. H2B is the way to go aka K killer but I would go with ITR JDM tranny for 4.7 final drive.

iam looking into the same swap you should do a right up when you start. i would love to see it i picked up a h22a4 and tranny yesterday just need a shell so i can start it iam going h2b thogh for sure i have a 2000 lude and the gears are way to long!

Back