project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it sounds like there is a short in the wire if it kept popping with no key in?

Thats what I am thinking. Also, check your ACG fues. I was having a similar problem a little bit ago. When it goes out, you dont have both fuel AND spark.

Just take your interior out and follow the wire. You probally got a cut somewhere in the insulatiron and its shorting out on the metal body.

These wires are modified for the Hondata install, right? Check your connection there first. Check everything that has been changed since the install began.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 31 2004, 03:31 AM
These wires are modified for the Hondata install, right? Check your connection there first. Check everything that has been changed since the install began.

not at all. hondata plugs into the ecu with a plug on the circuit board, and thats all. I've checked all the connects twice... i don't know.

shes parking for a while. I'm sick of here again.

that sucks ass. and you were sooo close.

just go to someones house that has a heavy bag, and smack the shit out of that for a while. then sleep. and work on your car again.

Damn, melted the radiator fan on the downpipe? How did you have it secured?

On another note... I beat B! Engine #3 complete, running and tuned before B's #1 is running at 100%.

:woo:

Sorry to hear about the new problems. :(

hehe...

I think I completely swaped the SR5 to the GTS, blew the enigine, and I'm rebuilding it now, and I think it will still be running and tuned by the time he gets his tuned......

Yup! Get that sucker in there... we should have a pot on "how many people can start and finish their swaps in the time it took B to get his running."

$5 buy in? :lmao:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 2 2004, 08:06 PM
Yup! Get that sucker in there... we should have a pot on "how many people can start and finish their swaps in the time it took B to get his running."

$5 buy in? :lmao:

nah, a $2K buy in... or slips

:lmao:

No slips! You'd murder me on a drag strip anyway, provided you can get traction.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 09:20 PM
got tired of that, and started to fuck with some JB weld :) the shit owns. I broke a bolt off IN my radiator, so i couldn't mount the fan any other way. JB weld it was.

nice litle mixture of the stuff and hardner:

DSC00578.JPG

DSC00586.JPG

applied to the fan/rad

DSC00579.JPG

DSC00580.JPG

hmm, i wonder why? :lol:

B just got :owned:

I know my car has been up and running at least once since B's car went down for the swap... It's down again right now because the intercooler sold, and I'm replacing the front shocks, and getting the rear toe kit machined to actually fit the car...

I figure 2 more weeks for my Civic. ;)

On another note... I beat B! Engine #3 complete, running and tuned before B's #1 is running at 100%.

:woo:

Sorry to hear about the new problems.

Take a look at my neato radiator holder. The machined top sticking out of the radiator is there for a reason. Got mine to hold just fine and can be removed easily with one 10mm bolt.

just_a_dx_civic.jpg

Don't worry it will be tuned soon..... ;)

Back