project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love i post a smily face, and then 8 users read the thread. lol

i have a couple pics of the new setup. i'll post 'em later on i guess :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 15 2004, 04:43 PM
i love i post a smily face, and then 8 users read the thread. lol
[post=432731]Quoted post[/post]​

If it was anyone else B, this thread would have been locked by the mods for:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Hehe.

i was just kidding homie

He has my hatch now, and i have his 240

It was funny reading through the pages of the thread, seeing the people who had dibs on the 240

and now i own it :ph34r:

soon, there will be a project:slammed240 thread :)

wholly blast from the fucking past Batman.

this was a great thread and I learned alot from it. more importantly, I learned what NOT to do lol. Look forward to the next project thread pissedoff...we'll shoot for 2000 posts this time :lol:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 15 2004, 11:57 PM
when did this thing hit 52 pages
[post=432988]Quoted post[/post]​

3 pages ago.

lol- yes, that was pretty damn funny.

the hatch.... ahh yes...

i think...
i may....
be going...
to the bright side.

well, they call boost the dark side right?

im thinking about doing some all-motor work to it. nothing serious... some ctr/itr cams and some better suspension and brakes. thats about it. it leaks like a civ in the rain, so it's not good for anything other than what it is right now really- a cheap car with a nice motor to have fun in.

tv is here and in and set up, and its banging, so, my expense list is over.
i'm banking 10k, buying a house and im moving out before i start another project.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 16 2004, 06:19 AM
lol- yes, that was pretty damn funny.

the hatch.... ahh yes...

i think...
i may....
be going...
to the bright side.

well, they call boost the dark side right?

im thinking about doing some all-motor work to it. nothing serious... some ctr/itr cams and some better suspension and brakes. thats about it. it leaks like a civ in the rain, so it's not good for anything other than what it is right now really- a cheap car with a nice motor to have fun in.
[post=433062]Quoted post[/post]​

ALL MOTOR BISH!! :eek:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 16 2004, 10:39 PM
:no:

itb's suck.

They gave tbone about 3 more whp after 4 days on the dyno. F that. so not worth it.
[post=433354]Quoted post[/post]​

but they sound so MEAAANN!!!

ITB's aren't for power, B. They're for improved throttle response and for fine tuning how each cylinder breathes. Oh yeah, and they sound neat too. And they're also totally not worth the money for nice ones like Toda. But if you can fab up an adapter plate for bike ITB's it's not too expensive.

Back