Protecting criminals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, a book and it got considered a weapon. kid ended up having to do 2 years (i think that was his bid) because the guy he beat with it suffered from a broken cheek bone and claimed partial loss of sight.

Its starting to sound like a story out of Fast and the Furious when "dom" beat the guy with a wrench.

he got the "book thrown at him..."

corny joke for a corny thread...

edit: it amazes me how this is a "bias crime" but when a group of black youths pummeled 4 or 5 white girls cause they were on their basketball court while envoking the name of MLK jr and calling the white girls crackers and white trash, yet that was not considered a hate crime even when they were using RACIAL SLURS while the attack was going on...

this shit makes no sense to me...

The guy with the bat was lucky they weren't packing.

That's the ONLY reason I could EVER see having a gun on me, is if I were in a dangerous neighborhood or something. The bad thing is, the way that street crime is spreading, there might not be any neighborhoods left that AREN'T dangerous.

ANd Blanco, as great as martial arts is, it's going to be of absolutely no practical use against someone who knows how to use a gun. All too often, someone who's packing heat will only be intimidated by someone who's got a bigger gun. Although, given your background, I'm sure you're aware of that.

and it all comes back to the parents.

they raise shit hole chldren. they are poor their whole lives. they can't read. they have no skills.

they are FORCED to steal.

people who don't give a shit should really stop ahving kids.

unfortuantely, the wealthy and more educated are having LESS kids, and the poor and uneducated are having MORE kids.
100 years from now, this world is going to be a fucking shit box.

and THAT'S why i'm not having any kids/don't want any.

I don't want my kids and their kids to face this useless bullshit.

kill 'em all.

sorry, but that's how i feel. I have 0 respect for gangs, violence, and other things that degrade or hurt another human being for ones personal advance.

Vigilante justice is illegal in America

yes it is-- but sadly, since the cops won't do a god damn thing about "unimportant crimes", more and more people are taking it up.

"Those who live by the sword are generally shot by those who do not" - Celerity

Blanco, You are an absolute cartoon character. You have managed to combine your thoughts and opinions on an action with the step-by-step dreamy state of a Chess Club kid playing D&D. "I'll deal you 10 damage points before you can invoke The Baseball Bat of Despair" "I'll drop kick you in the jaw, make you swallow your teeth, then get into my car and drive for .... lemme roll.... 6 squares"

"My right to swing my fists ends where the other man's nose begins" - Thoreau

What I said about the weapons things isn't me- There are court cases and verdicts to back this up. Assault with a random object has netted far more severe convictions than those with weapons. Primarily, because with weapon use comes weapons training. A properly trained and certified firearm owner can make statements and assess situations far better than some hairy-backed pecker head with a baseball bat. Or Trumpet.

Which is important to remember should you ever get attacked by "The Tower of Power"
-> Steve

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 1 2005, 09:23 PM
This guy deserves to do time for using a weapon when there was no need for one. The reason he had to defend himself was putting himself into the situation. The intentional blow to the head dictates that.

Ok, and if he had beaten the guy to death with his hands it'd make a difference? No.

Like I said, if you have to use a bat you're a pussy.

And stealing cars is for bitchs, so I guess this was some hot lesbian action :) (sorry, my injection of humor)

You know what this is going to teach thugs, Brian? To carry guns with them when they go to steal cars so they can shoot gung-ho idiots with baseball bats.

I don't think they need to be taught that, street crime statistics would say they are pretty well versed in the carring of firearms.

People with the prevailing attitude of this topic are no better than the criminals that they complain about, in fact they're worse because they pretend to use the law as their basis. If you're going to claim to "defend" yourself, you really owe it to yourself to actually learn self defense.

No, using the lack of law, and criminals disrespect for person and property. I know self defense, but why on earth would I risk defending myself from attacker by fistfighting them, when I can put two in their chest? Put myslef MORE in harms way so I can say I beat their asses with honor or some shit? Hell no! If it comes down to a hand to hand, I'll give it what I got, but if I can avoid potentially losing a fight against an aggressor by using a weapon, than I'm all for self preservastion.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 1 2005, 12:45 PM
I know self defense, but why on earth would I risk defending myself from attacker by fistfighting them, when I can put two in their chest? Put myslef MORE in harms way so I can say I beat their asses with honor or some shit? Hell no! If it comes down to a hand to hand, I'll give it what I got, but if I can avoid potentially losing a fight against an aggressor by using a weapon, than I'm all for self preservastion.
[post=519323]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. How do you attack someone when you're running away and tripping on the ground? Is that your idea of an attack? Do you feel that you're in harms way chasing someone down with a baseball bat and hitting them when they fall to the ground? I'd hope not.

Honestly. From what you and brian are saying is that if anyone looks at you wrong and you feel "threatened" or whatever you have the "god given" "american" "whatever motherfucking" right to shoot/beat/whatever them because they could have "potentially" stolen a possesion of yours.

Looks like you guys are quite materialistic if it deems it acceptable to beat someone if they were possibly going to steal your car/whatever.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 1 2005, 10:11 PM
Exactly. How do you attack someone when you're running away and tripping on the ground? Is that your idea of an attack? Do you feel that you're in harms way chasing someone down with a baseball bat and hitting them when they fall to the ground? I'd hope not.

I'm sure they were just fleeing for their lives :rolleyes:

From what you and brian are saying is that if anyone looks at you wrong and you feel "threatened" or whatever you have the "god given" "american" "whatever motherfucking" right to shoot/beat/whatever them because they could have "potentially" stolen a possesion of yours.

I am an Atheist, and have lived in Germany for over five years :) And I am saying that if someone were to threaten me, or try to take something that I have worked my fucking ass off for, yes, they would be in a world of shit.

Looks like you guys are quite materialistic if it deems it acceptable to beat someone if they were possibly going to steal your car/whatever.

Looks like you are ready to be walked all over by freeloading thieving thugs, that think they can intimidate and take whatever they want. They are your cities, take them back from the criminals, amke your living space safer, fuck the PC pacifist bullshit, fuck criminals. It isn't about materialism, it's about intrusion into my fucking life.

i cant even fucking believe that someone is playing devils advocate on this topic.

try to steal something of mine and i will cut your fucking face off, thats all there is to it.

im glad you think that people should be able to steal your shit all day long while you dance around them like a ballerina.

while your fighting off 8 guys with your tornado kicks of death some punk bitch is going to shoot you in the back of the head.

somebody watches way to many jet li movies imo

I think we can all agree that this isn't about the property at all.

Personally, If I were present for someone taking my car, and I had a gun, I would hide. I know that were I to get involved, and even risk drawing my gun on someone (Which starts off as a felony) that it would be pretty damned important. My car, no car, is worth losing my permit over.

Forget about the human life factor. I'm saying that no car is worth the shit storm that will happen in court, jail and to my record.

What this IS about is someone protecting a neighborhood from theives, criminals, miscreants and other harm. And a neighborhood IS worth my licence, jail time and what-not to protect.

Did he protect a neighborhood ? Sure did. Will someone else come into the neighborhood and try shit ? Sure will. But to think that he has done nothing for the neighborhood through his selfless and quite frankly, kick-ass actions is very defeatist. He has made a difference using what he had at his disposal.

This isn't about whites beating up blacks. This isn't about a car owner beating up a theif. This is a guy that has taken a stand, a sure and diffident stand against criminals in his neighborhood and THEN was given a label of "Hate Criminal". Fuck that. He's a hero.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Blanco
Willfully walking into a violent situation kills any "self defense" argument you might have had,

No it doesn't. Citizens have the right to protect their property, and their home, and nieghboorhood, and cities. The guy didn't go start a fight at a bar, he witnessed a group of people commiting a crime in his neighboorhood, and he stopped them.

Why would you want to fight off an attacker with your bare hands? Because you won't always have a weapon at your beckon call.

Why would you want to take on three criminals with your fist? To prove you can?

What happens when you get that bat taken away from you?

What happens when thugs realize people aren't going to stand for their taking their lives anymore?

"Protect life, even that of an enemy". That means, don't kill someone when a maiming will do the job.

He didn't kill anybody, he beat the faggot with a bat. If you can't take a fucking beating for getting caught stealing...DON"T STEAL.

Who made you judge, jury, and executionor? Who made him?

The criminal that commited the crime, and the law that doesn't stop them.

We should be adopting the philosphies of the Middle East instead of shoving ours down their throats.

This isn't the East. What are some crime statistics of Japan vs the US?

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 2 2005, 01:08 AM
Welcome back to the real world. He ran outside with a bat to "defend" his car. That's putting yourself in a violent situation. He didn't just stop them, he assaulted them with intent to do greivous bodily harm. That's a crime. I thought you didn't like criminals? This guy just seems like a wannabe' thug to me.

He assualted them with the intent of getting them the fuck away from his, or whoevers shit they were trying to steal, and to get their criminal element out of his neighborhood. Have kids, you'll understand better the wanting to get rid of that bullshit.

Why do you have to beat people with a weapon? Becuase you can't fight?

The dude wasn't trying to prove he could fight, jesus get over your fighting without weapons pedestal.

So hitting people in the head with a bat is going to make things all better? Like I said, welcome back to the real world where killing everything that moves isn't really an option. People like you are the reason why there are laws against vigilantism.

No, people like me are the reason the residents of 2304 Rio Grande could sleep at night without worring that some fucking junkie thief was going to steal there shit.

You took that completely out of context, but I'll put it back into the context that you're using. He hit him in the fucking head with a bat. Why is it difficult for you to understand that that's illegal and taking an asskicking way too far? Did you just kill too many people to give a fuck about human life anymore?

Sorry, no I don't care about the life of some lowlife gangbanger thieving bitch...sorry. I don't care that he hit him in the head, it's unfortune he didn't kill him, one less piece of shit walking the streets looking to steal my car, or my kids bike.

And you'll do your time as well. Again, you're no better than a criminal with your mindset. And again, people like you are the reason for laws against vigilantism.
once again....read above

Again, you failed to see an easy point. I'm sorry that I clicked on this topic again.

No, I see the point, it's ok to treat criminals like less than animlas, just when you beat them, do it nice.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 30 2005, 04:24 PM-->
Fuck em, they came to steal a car, they said that, and they got what they deserved. I have 0, none, nil, nada pity or sympathy for a fucking thief. HEll I wish America would be like Turkey and cut your fucking hand off for stealing.
[post=518807]Quoted post[/post]​

:agree:
Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 30 2005, 05:44 PM
Hitting a person in the head with a baseball bat is NOT justice, that's vigilatnism. I hope this guy goes down, hard. Send a message to all of you that think this is an appropriate response. Using a weapon is going too far. If you can't fight hand to hand in America, you're a fucking pussy and you deserve to have that weapon taken away from you and shoved up your ass.
[post=518822]Quoted post[/post]​

Blanco, although I believe your message, we can't all be 6'3" 250 pound, martial arts trainers and philosophers. I have some of your training, but we can't expect that of average Joe.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 30 2005, 06:44 PM
Hitting a person in the head with a baseball bat is NOT justice, that's vigilatnism.  I hope this guy goes down, hard.  Send a message to all of you that think this is an appropriate response.  Using a weapon is going too far.  If you can't fight hand to hand in America, you're a fucking pussy and you deserve to have that weapon taken away from you and shoved up your ass.

fuck that.

3 thieves are in my yard, i'm going out with either a bat, a 4-cell mag light, or a strut bar.
[post=518897]Quoted post[/post]​

Many martial arts teach us to use our surroundings to our advantage. A good person should always use the best advantage.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 1 2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 30 2005, 11:44 PM
Hitting a person in the head with a baseball bat is NOT justice, that's vigilatnism.  I hope this guy goes down, hard.  Send a message to all of you that think this is an appropriate response.

I'd rather send the message out that if you try to steal shit your going to get your skull caved in. I couldn't careless about whether the guy used a bat or his fist, it wasn't a dick swinging contest, the guys were there to steal a car(s). If the guy had gone in galantly swinging his fist and gotten shot, what then?

Plain and simple, you don't like the consequences of stealing, don't fucking steal. Fuck em.
[post=518982]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the way you think John. I have no ill will against ANY race, with exeption to the thieving kind with no respect for society's rules. Even crackheads don't want to die. It's a good system, since I don't want to kill.

Celerity
@Jul 1 2005, 07:49 AM
Protecting a clan, not just your own, but an innocent being stalked upon is also a cornerstone in martial arts / eastern clan charters. Protecting your car isn't worth bashing a head in, but getting criminals out of your neighborhood is.

Conflict is a 3 dimensional plain - Your side, Their Side and the Truth. Observance is the 4th dimension of perspective. Pro-basebat people view the situation from a different angle than anti-baseball bat people.

I, for one, am anti-baseball bat. Here is why: A baseball bat is wielded for games. Tire-irons for changing tires. To protect a group or small society of people from danger and harm, you should either be able to make a diffident stand against the group with your hands - And if you aren't able to stand against a large force majeure, Use a firearm.

This guy is prolly going to hang for this. If he had proper defense training or even a good lawyer he might not, but not many lawyers are prepared to defend a client who has used an instrument in a manner of defense.

Sorry if this is incoherent, I'm at work and I'm running a ton of server apps at the same time.

-> Steve
[post=519010]Quoted post[/post]​

Steve I respect your intelligence and point of view. I fall back to the normal person trying to do the right thing. Often times, the normal citizen doing the right thing becomes a symbol, or a martyr depending on circumstance.

I wouldn't grab for a bat. I have been swung on by a bat. It didn't hurt because I moved. Everone has a different point of view. Some people may grab a bat for the sake of feeling safe. When provoked, that same person may make the wrong decision. That's not vigilantism, but self preservation. None of us know who might be wielding a firearm, and so I state that every man should defend himself, his family, and his neighborhood with the best weapon suitable.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 1 2005, 01:34 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Jul 1 2005, 10:11 PM

I'm sure they were just fleeing for their lives :rolleyes:

From what you and brian are saying is that if anyone looks at you wrong and you feel "threatened" or whatever you have the "god given" "american" "whatever motherfucking" right to shoot/beat/whatever them because they could have "potentially" stolen a possesion of yours.

I am an Atheist, and have lived in Germany for over five years :) And I am saying that if someone were to threaten me, or try to take something that I have worked my fucking ass off for, yes, they would be in a world of shit.

Looks like you are ready to be walked all over by freeloading thieving thugs, that think they can intimidate and take whatever they want. They are your cities, take them back from the criminals, amke your living space safer, fuck the PC pacifist bullshit, fuck criminals. It isn't about materialism, it's about intrusion into my fucking life.
[post=519352]Quoted post[/post]​

So every punk kid and person that has been possibly on the prawl to steal an object you fucking worked your ass for gives you the right to hit in the head with a bat when they fall down and are defenseless? :blinks: Are you even reading what you're writing? It isn't pacifist bull shit, its judgement. It is showing everyone that you don't care about them and you can take out vengeance for a possible, not exact theft of your crap. That's fucking horrible if you ask me, becuase that same system you live your life around is anarchy, the same thing you fight against.

Hell I'm not a pacifist, I feel people get whats coming to them, and karmas a bitch. I've been in my fareshare of scuffles when I was a couple years younger but when they hit the ground I didn't keep beating the shit out of them even if they were still skirming, I gave them the fair fight they didn't deserve, even though when I've hit the ground I wasn't given this chance and I got rocked. It shows if your a stand up person or not.

I also know if I were to find someone in my garage I wouldn't hit them in the head when they're cowering at their knees. But possibly killing someone over a car that can be replaced via insurance is not worth the bull shit you believe is right.

The moment he caught the guy and hit him in the head showed what kind of person he was and he wasn't the stand up guy, or a "hero" as celerity put it.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 2 2005, 07:49 AM
So every punk kid and person that has been possibly on the prawl to steal an object you fucking worked your ass for gives you the right to hit in the head with a bat when they fall down and are defenseless? :blinks: Are you even reading what you're writing? It isn't pacifist bull shit, its judgement. It is showing everyone that you don't care about them and you can take out vengeance for a possible, not exact theft of your crap. That's fucking horrible if you ask me, becuase that same system you live your life around is anarchy, the same thing you fight against.
[post=519564]Quoted post[/post]​

People coming to space and taking what they want is anarchy, me protecting it is not.

One time I got in a fight, dude had a bat, I tripped, he went to swing, I kicked him in the knee and disabled him enough for me to get away. Fact is down is not "defenseless". A friend of mine punched a guy in the face so hard one time, he shattered the zygomatic (cheek) bone, and maxillea (upper jaw) bone, the guy he hit had to have corrective surgery just to get vision back in his left eye. Point is when you fight, bad things can happen, it's not this guys fault that the thief was a punk bitch, and that his friends left him to get beaten like the punk bitchs they are, instead of helping. They were probably to worried about getting caught STEALING CARS to stay and help. Like I said before, boofuckin'hoo the piece of shit car thief got his ass handed to him, cry me a fucking river.

I am reading what I am writing, I have had stuff stolen from me before, and it pisses me off more than I think, anything in the world. One time some fucker came into my house for a party I was having, stole my guitar, and then had the audacity to play it at a show, needless to say, I was back in my possesion again real quick. Sorry guy, but if the "system" we live under isn't going to do the job of protecting me, my family, or my hard work, I am going to protect it myself, and no amount of your selfrighteous babbling is going to change the way I feel about it. When fuckers stop thinking that they can come into my life to take my shit, then pass me the bowl and give me a tree to hug and a baby seal to save. Till then I will side with the real victims of crime, not dickheads who are victims of their own criminal game.

Back