PS Vs. No PS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ricers are everywhere. This is my 1st honda, however ive been in the scene for about 3 yrs. I got this car for $500 and on the way home from buying it, my hood flew up while i was going down the interstate. haha But the engine was "rebuilt" and blew up about 3 months after i got it. Turned out the guy didnt know was a torch wrench was and when i removed the head, the studs where finger tight. Anyway, i got the car for 2 reasons. 1) because its a 4dr and nobody in my down had a moded 4dr 2) because it had minimal rust and was very clean (until the hood flew up and fucked a few things up) So i got a decent deal. My first concern was the engine i had been buying parts before it blew because i had a plan. So i have about $3000 into the engine and its on a d16y8 just imagine what there is. As for the power steering issue, i didnt mean to get everyone worked up about it lol this is going to still be my dd while the rx7 comes to life also. 2 projects is rough on the wallet. I drove a friends car without the ps and though it was fine so i think im removing mine also thanks tho everyone you did help.

-Carl-

lol....well there you got your answer....

no power steering it is....

and yeah i got a 4door ew now lol (well its always been mine) but its slowly being stripped ^_^ by me

If you were to just not install the power steering pump and you capped the ps lines would driving the vehicle around risk damaging anything?

I have driven both P/S and non P/S cars, this is simply a matter of opinion. Just like the A/C i took out of my car, I didnt feel I needed it, so I removed it. It can't hurt anything.

Back