Psycho Killer / Que'st que ce / run run run run run run run away

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Of all the people I knew, he was one of them.

too bad that you can access all your goods from the nav bar on your myspace page ;)

It'll do ya no good though. I still intend on using myspace, but I've learned that my hatred for the service is justified: It's the alpha and omega of the governments domestic spying program. When other people (IE: Psychos) see your friend's lists, and your comments and the such - only trouble can follow. These chicks were writing each other, duking it out through email and comments on their pages. They were asking questions about my friends. The common bond: They all asked me about Injen. For some reason that kid is the most fascinating of all my friends.

It'll do ya no good though. I still intend on using myspace, but I've learned that my hatred for the service is justified: It's the alpha and omega of the governments domestic spying program. When other people (IE: Psychos) see your friend's lists, and your comments and the such - only trouble can follow. These chicks were writing each other, duking it out through email and comments on their pages. They were asking questions about my friends. The common bond: They all asked me about Injen. For some reason that kid is the most fascinating of all my friends.
WHAT?!?!?plz plz plz dont pawn them onto me:D
lol j/k i can play their game for awhile

awesome song. way cool Cel. ohh and there you go, pawn the psychos on Injen.

They are, afterall, his fucked up generation. I should redirect. Put up something like "If you like Celerity, you'll love these users:" and then just a link to Troy :)

Oh and Turbomirage.

lol oh man,this is gonna be a fun ride,would you care to elaborate

"They were asking questions about my friends. The common bond: They all asked me about Injen. For some reason that kid is the most fascinating of all my friends."

what did they have to say?

No no, PIIDB, HARD!! over and over again, every time you see them, every text, reply with IDB? NOW?!? OK! Every time they call, ask if they want it again.

Jump up and down on 'em, use them like toilet paper, wipe your ass and toss them out. Either they'll get tired of you or you'll have a pair of awesome toys to play with whenever you want.
This should be your method for success. It will work one way or the other.

Fuck'em stupid and they will either leave or kill themselves shortly.

In either case... they will be gone and you will be happy once again.

awesome song. way cool Cel. ohh and there you go, pawn the psychos on Injen.

x7

i like this picture too
funny-pictures-pony-mechanic.jpg

lol oh man,this is gonna be a fun ride,would you care to elaborate

"They were asking questions about my friends. The common bond: They all asked me about Injen. For some reason that kid is the most fascinating of all my friends."

what did they have to say?

the goth girls have nothing good to say about you. the punk girls think you're "cute" and then ask "Why are you talking to 13 year old boys"

The kitschy pop girls make fun of you too, at least for looking like a 13 year old. but they were talking about that pic with you in that funky pattern jacket thingy.

One, as a few guys on hondaswap have, mentioned submitting you to What Not to Wear.

No one mentioned anything about you being gay though ;)

the goth girls have nothing good to say about you. the punk girls think you're "cute" and then ask "Why are you talking to 13 year old boys"

The kitschy pop girls make fun of you too, at least for looking like a 13 year old. but they were talking about that pic with you in that funky pattern jacket thingy.

One, as a few guys on hondaswap have, mentioned submitting you to What Not to Wear.

No one mentioned anything about you being gay though ;)
lol i do look younger than i am,lol so thats good that they dont like me,they wont be pawned off on me:D

I... I uh... Guess I never really looked that close. Have you seen hair that none of us have ?

Back