Question about my turbo setup with my radiator fan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSI91

right now im running my stock fans on my turbo setup in my 94 integra....

of course the fans are too big,and i dont have that much room..so i wanted to get some FAL fans...now i took my A/C out...so i dont need to a/c fan anymore..but i wanted to replace it with like a 10'' fal fan..and replace my cooling fan with a 12''.....but heres the thing..since i dont need my a/c fan anymore..is there anyway i can run that 10'' fan to a switch.and use it as like a "safeguard" fan...like where if i just got done racing,or its extremely hot outside that day..i can switch it on..and cool the motor a little bit more?? just a question. :ph34r:

Originally posted by CRXSI91@Aug 7 2005, 11:51 PM
is there anyway i can run that 10'' fan to a switch.and use it as like a "safeguard" fan...like where if i just got done racing,or its extremely hot outside that day..i can switch it on..and cool the motor a little bit more?? just a question. :ph34r:
[post=537238]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure

fuck FAL...its a good fan yes. But search ebay for "thin fan". You'll find them for >$50 shipped. I've used them and would defenity reccomend it. Only issue is you have to make some brackets....I made some out of metal I bough from HD.

Back