question of the night

if you had to chose one FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

• no masterbat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 30 2004, 09:23 PM
What if you masterbate with raw hamburger meat?

Wouldn't that be akin to beastial necrophilia?

the obvious choice, is to go vegan.

why? because, i don't have to masturbate anyway... and i'm not that hardcore as you describe... but either way... i would just have sex and not eat meat. hehehe.

masturbation is overrated anyway... unless you're a single male. but, i'm not. so... don't gotta worry bout that. :)

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 30 2004, 04:34 PM
the obvious choice, is to go vegan.

why? because, i don't have to masturbate anyway... and i'm not that hardcore as you describe... but either way... i would just have sex and not eat meat. hehehe.

masturbation is overrated anyway... unless you're a single male. but, i'm not. so... don't gotta worry bout that. :)

well if thats the case than why wouldnt you just have sex, not masterbate and eat meat....i mean if u dont have to masterbate than what would be the point in giving up the meat?????

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 28 2004, 11:13 PM
you have 2 choices... you have to pick one... and this is for the REST OF YOUR LIFE
you can either become a vegan... or never masterbate again

what the devil ?! :eek:

what kinda trickery... <_<

this thread has officially mad me mad :angry:

im gonna ruff up the suspect, then grill a steak and pretend i never read this... :lol:

so there!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 29 2004, 04:14 PM
what about putting penut butter on your dick and finding a dog to lick it off?

ok, martine is the shit. :lol:

she came down, as did Ji for my b-day/other events... anyway, at the end of the night martine drops the jdm gift on me.

what is it?

s40933d6a0c364.jpg

s40933d2ef1b47.jpg

best b-day gift ev4r :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love you guys.

my fucking family y0. :worthy:

it took me like ten minutes to figure out the 'happy bee day' bag....

i was like 'happy day...wtf?'

i've been asking a lot of people here this and they all seem to pick becoming a vegan- I guess i'm the only one who would give up masturbation for a big chuck of steak- guess that relates to my nympho girlfriend though

If I had to give up beating off, I'm sure I could get laid plenty. I already seem to do alright, it would just mean as escalation in my drinking habit (to lower my standards). But man, there is no replacing a fucking nice T bone steak.

Back