r.i.p. crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

way to thread jack! ha it wasnt quite on topic anyway but this is a completly new direction. lol

Wow you guys are on a rant about this Rex . Its very sad another one has gone off the road for good . i don't really car if the guy that owned it was a total moron and did crash it all to hell because he was driving unsafely (freaky accidents happen by the way ) what sad is another rex is gone .

Yeah, i wonder how safe these cars actually are. I bought my parts car from a friend who hit a guard rail at 70mph without a seatbelt and he walked away too. Our best guess is that the guy was pretty big (think 6' 2" linebacker type, not sumo), and he must have been pretty tight inside of the car, so it kinda held him into place.

i don't really car if the guy that owned it was a total moron and did crash it all to hell because he was driving unsafely (freaky accidents happen by the way ) what sad is another rex is gone .

:werd:

Yeah, i wonder how safe these cars actually are.
i never wonder how safe these cars are; they're always safer than the jackass driving them. i can say that because i drive one too.

anyone selling there rear wiper?
i got yer rear wiper right here, buddy. (pm me).

Ahaha, rear wiper. That was random.

Btw, I don't know much about cars, have made that very clear to everyone, and most everyone knows that, but I've started threads trying to learn about mine, I've read a bunch of the tech threads, but haven't posted in it. I use some of it for light reading.
So LightWeightChump, do you have any other things you'd like to assume about my life, or are you done being a total jackass?

So lots of bashing and ranting., y'all (yous guys for the people up north) are verry interesting people,. like a soap opera. Any way how is everybody doing. hows your car aleaf?
By the way i hit the paint every once in a while and i have never crashed. i hit a curb once avoiding a really big dog. other than that crx's handel amazing. well every body have a great day and try to lighten the mood.

why so serious all the time have fun it's the point.

bah she slid cuz her tires into a guard rail

She probably ran over the center line on the road. I heard of a guy that did that once... can't remember where, lol

Funny thing was how the car handled better after that. Reminds me of the time that I got hit in the front tire during and Enduro race in my Corolla, bent the tie rod. Dang thing handled better after that... put a "little" toe out into it.

Nah, my tires were over-inflated a little and slid/ bounced into the rail. But I wasn't speeding like a dumbass like this guy. I was going maybe 15.

I can't believe this thread is still open too. Damn.

Nah, my tires were over-inflated a little and slid/ bounced into the rail. But I wasn't speeding like a dumbass like this guy. I was going maybe 15.

I can't believe this thread is still open too. Damn.

lol, it kinda keeps limping on... probably because it's been on 15 different topics

well, if you need patch panels or some thing, let me know, I'm getting rid of an Si this weekend... you can probably have them.

oh, and it does have a rear wiper, lol

I just need a fender and something maybe for the quarter panel. Both passenger. But you can do what you want with it lol. I'm broke.

shoot, you don't have to pay me for the parts or anything, you can have them. It's going to the crusher in the next couple of days. Just tell me what area's you want and I'll cut it off I'll throw them up on a shelf out in the barn, it won't cost anything to hang onto it. When/if you ever want them, just pay me the shipping or whatever.

CRX%20Quarters.jpg

What's bent on your CRX that makes it handle so bad anyways.

shoot, you don't have to pay me for the parts or anything, you can have them. It's going to the crusher in the next couple of days. Just tell me what area's you want and I'll cut it off I'll throw them up on a shelf out in the barn, it won't cost anything to hang onto it. When/if you ever want them, just pay me the shipping or whatever.

CRX%20Quarters.jpg

What's bent on your CRX that makes it handle so bad anyways.

Okay. I just need whatever....to fix what's bent. So, I guess, whatever part of the quarter panel I can use to fix that. It's punched in near the rear bumper. The fender, passenger side. And the corner light. But other than that, there's nothing else wrong....well, the control arm is bent from what I'm told, but I haven't researched that yet.

But, I guess if you wanna hold on to that stuff, I can get a job, get some money and have it shipped. Just let me know, k?

Back