read this AIM convo... tell me all of this is BS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm with jeffie. Fastest I ever went was 120ish shifting out of 3rd gear. It was super fast. And I immediately slowed down.

When I was hitting the twisties on a regular basis it wasn't un heard of to hit 100 out of a good turn.

ok i had a 2000 kawasaki zx9r for about 5 years. i hit 180 countless times late at night with a couple of guys on an empty highway. 180 on an open highway feels just the same as 80 on a back road.

i own a 07 yamaha warrior ( bad ass cruiser ). i have had the speedo burried well past 140. and as many people know it just isnt cool to ride a cruiser with a helmet on ( i am a dumbass). and other than the wind it isnt that much different

people get feaked out going fast on a bike( or in a car )because they are over thinking it. speed on a bike is all in the riders mind.

ok i had a 2000 kawasaki zx9r for about 5 years. i hit 180 countless times late at night with a couple of guys on an empty highway. 180 on an open highway feels just the same as 80 on a back road.

i own a 07 yamaha warrior ( bad ass cruiser ).

Waaaaiit a second... who are you?!

Is it dark grey ?

lmao steve every time justin talks to you you act like you are just realizing who he is

you know who he is

he had the blue tsi and the green zx9 now he has a black protege5 and a dark gray warrior

Well I have to meet him ONE MORE TIME because for the hell of me I can't remember him !

I'm like that with a few people around here. It took me like 5 times to get Bill and Eric (you) straight.

I used to be good at names and shit, but I'm getting CRS like whoa. But what I am starting to remember more and more are the people in the local bike scene.

The Warrior is the best streetbike made. The R components on a cruiser bike was Yamaha's best idea. Shame my fucked up knees and legs can't fit on one, because I'm totally loving them.

Smooth, well rounded, and I think that every proportion on them is perfect. The airbox and plug cover, regardless of what is installed, bangs my knees up pretty badly. And I can't reach the controls. There was a dark red one for sale in Monroe from RER (Stealership) and I couldn't fit my ankles around to the controls. Pissed me right the fuck off.

that warrior is the best all around crusier out on the market today. cost, parts, handling, performance. yamaha did it right. and i love when i pull up to all those 30 thousand dollar harleys and i out run them with out even tring.

Back