Real Life Gone-in-sixty-seconds Story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN That's nuts! I want to see these $8000 Momo rims...I have a hard time believing that price for rims...

stickin it to gmc. Serves em right for making a fucking cadillac truck (that right there is blasphemous trecherous, and hypocritical in the same breath) and charging over 50 gs for it just because it has a wreath on the front and back. Now Im no thief but hell, the dealers insured, more power to the thieves for being smart enough to pull that off. I think anyone that spends over 50k for a gas-guzzling excersise in american excess, that probly only rolls around by themselves anyway, deserves to get jacked. Go buy a honda, do a swap, enjoy spirited driving and passing escalades while feeling patriotic in your 2000lb 30+ mpg go-cart.

Originally posted by Toxis@Mar 13 2003, 10:13 AM
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN That's nuts! I want to see these $8000 Momo rims...I have a hard time believing that price for rims...

Pick up a truckin mag and flip through it. A lot of rims are 6-9K EACH! A guy here in town had a receipt, proof he paid a little over 14000 for his 20" Spreewells.

Back