Remember when ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and side note shoob, I found a link of my da on google about 6 months ago linking to reddit, and it was cameron (my twin brother no shit hondaswap) claiming a list of my cars to have been his previous cars.... I was like DAFUCK cameron , soo I see where your coming from shoobie
479920_10152124843455076_1194907734_n.jpg

or that "1st gen zc swapped crx" in his ride list is his brothers........ the SHO is his.

hey now, titles still legally in my name, 2 I owned the car before he did, I do all the routine maintenance, ive fixed every issue the cars ever had , the cars went downhill since I traded it to him , that threads also well over a year old , was made when I owned the car

Thank you so much for these posts! Haha Seriously. Ban. Coooooome on. He's a trolling p.o.s. Bad enough to act like you deserve credit/respect for your "brothers" car that you helped work on. But it's a whole other level of douche baggery to be lying about it the whole time.

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

your just still butthurt I didnt sell you the hilux stupid cheap, I should have saved the text where you were swinging on my nutsack

and another side note, and not looking for a crutch or anything along those lines, but this thread is the side product of me almost 2 years ago sitting at home addicted as fuck smoking 10-12g's of fake weed a day , I said/did some dumb shit then (think im bad now lolol) just throwing that one out there

Last edited:
Funny how u act buddy buddy with the guy... from his posts, sounds like he doesnt like u either.. u sure have a way with people dickskate

your just still butthurt I didnt sell you the hilux stupid cheap, I should have saved the text where you were swinging on my nutsack

If you remember I thought you were a total p.o.s. BEFORE the Hilux. And I dodged a bullet on that deal. Why would I be mad? Also, I said "everyone gives you shit but if I could flip cars like you do I would too." I'm sure thats one of the most positive things you've heard on here, but it ain't swinging from your nuts. Especially if I had continued on to say "but I wouldn't glorify the piles of shit on the internet..."

You're a tool. And I LOVE seeing you have to backpedal and eat your own shit. A year ago or today you deserve ZERO respect. You can't constantly fling shit at a community and expect them to like/respect you.

:asshat:

"DillFuckState" is my hands down favorite, sounds even better than "DilDoState".

Last edited:
on a side note, of a side note... on a year old sidenote... I'm getting a SHO just to come and spank your little bitch ass. I'm literally buying one just to be the guy to destroy you.

So to make this a fair race, I need to know how much time and money you've spent on your car, minus the purchase price.... because we all know it would take months to find a car that shitty. LMK when and where too btw.

on a side note, of a side note... on a year old sidenote... I'm getting a SHO just to come and spank your little bitch ass. I'm literally buying one just to be the guy to destroy you.

So to make this a fair race, I need to know how much time and money you've spent on your car, minus the purchase price.... because we all know it would take months to find a car that shitty. LMK when and where too btw.

Why not do it with a civic? That makes it more fun.

If you beat his SHO with another SHO he'll just say, so what? You beat me with a SHO it's a bad ass car.

im still here, sup shoobie, joining a honda forum these days ? damn must be bored

actually, no. but i was google image researching, deciding on whether i wanna go URAS nomuken or j-blood on this current 86, and im seeing j-blood searches crammed full of my old coupe. a few pics come back attached to honda swap forum, of course im intrigued to look. then find this, so yes, i had to register.

this threads well over a year old, ive calmed my douchieness down quite a bit, was I in the wrong for claiming things that were a stretch from the truth ? yes, but shit at that time we were rolling through the 1 horse town of jasper fucking scooping up AE's left and right, when the coupe made the cover of a magazine and I had I had seen it go from a j-blood kitted stock 4a on cut springs to helping with the motor swap , legit coilovers , yada yada yada, drove that thing fucking countless times, my EPENIS swole ..... So hondaswap, yes I was in the wrong on this one, will openly admit it , make what you want of it, Shoob, 1 smack to the nuts and we are even

you watched with a swap...... i think you might have helped me set it in the engine bay. i did let you drie it , first time when i started the swap up for the first time, you drove the loop a few times, but never had you had anymore than 15 minutes seat time, at a time. a smack to the nuts? stupid people shouldnt breed scott........

shoobs here overnight, has more rep than I do

truth maybe?

what the fuck planet are YOU on?

please dont go into this subject, its a deep one.

hey now, titles still legally in my name, 2 I owned the car before he did, I do all the routine maintenance, ive fixed every issue the cars ever had , the cars went downhill since I traded it to him , that threads also well over a year old , was made when I owned the car

and it still pours oil from the pan, thats why you let him drive months on a half freyed timing belt which had to break and leave him stranded before he could get help with it, and your uncle david had to make the secondary solid motor mounts to keep the engine from rocking itself out of the engine bay. i wasnt refering to the thread, look next to your avatar.

and another side note, and not looking for a crutch or anything along those lines, but this thread is the side product of me almost 2 years ago sitting at home addicted as fuck smoking 10-12g's of fake weed a day , I said/did some dumb shit then (think im bad now lolol) just throwing that one out there

and thats an excuse?

Funny how u act buddy buddy with the guy... from his posts, sounds like he doesnt like u either.. u sure have a way with people dickskate

i have no issues w/ scott, because we both know that i know hes an idiot at times, burnt out, etc. but like i said this kinda caught me off guard.

lol believe it or not, shoob is a good friend of mine

had to help you many of times in your "flipping" escapades. many midnight road side sittings with his broke vehicles, yes.

"DillFuckState" is my hands down favorite, sounds even better than "DilDoState".

commonly known to us in personal aquaintance as "dilfuck" yes.

Dickskate, you seem to be the only nutswinger here

hes been accused of this quite a few times.....

Why not do it with a civic? That makes it more fun.

If you beat his SHO with another SHO he'll just say, so what? You beat me with a SHO it's a bad ass car.

in his defence i must say, your average civic is not gonna do this. torque wins races, and ive yet to see a honda that posseses torque. however, if one of you guys have like a h22 swapped ef or something.......bring the noise, i wanna see this too.:D

idk why stupid small dumb shit I do allways comes bsck and bites me in the ass, and psssh fuck a h22 swap, better have a blowdryer or a bottle

Shoob I do honestly apologize for using your coupe pics with misinformation , gotta cut me some slack on it being a +yr old thread, but I do admit im in the wrong and why I used shit out of context fucking even beats me seriously, yes HONDASWAP, shoobs been the one thats taken me to get quite a few of my cars in the past 3 years, many a late night broke down shitbox episodes, usually over somthing fucking stupid, I do deserve to catch flame on this, and fuck right when im getting ahead and catching some respect on the forum lol fuckit though, and im going to sell the crx within the month, its getting a new radiator, electric fan, oil pan and oil pan gasket within the week, today I showed cameron how to fix the IACV, so it idles fine now

Back