Remember when ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hes a good kid, but honestly he needs a swift kick in the ass repeatedly......in the right direction. till he gets there, like really there.

and find something to be your own, make your own mark at something. i dont exactly know how to go into detail on this in this particular circumstance.

he also knows im not a keyboard commando, e-thug, or any of the likes, and will tell him anything i put here to his face if he were to walk in front door right now, like his does pretty regularly. this floors me, and atops the huge pile of dilfuck bullshit.

Thank you so much for these posts! Haha Seriously. Ban. Coooooome on. He's a trolling p.o.s. Bad enough to act like you deserve credit/respect for your "brothers" car that you helped work on. But it's a whole other level of douche baggery to be lying about it the whole time.

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

.. and now I feel like an idiot for cleaning up his build thread. :lol:

i mean i met him a few years back, by fanboy status, i mean he seen my coupe, like this rolling around town, and ended up finding me on facebook.

68894_171686776179087_2562486_n.jpg

he says to me " i dont know what it was, it was just the most jdm thing, id ever seen in my life."

this is how i met dilbeck.

oh my god.

so made my night, thanks for cheering me up after two holes stripped out while mounting my water pump. damn aluminum blocks...

hahaahhaaaa :lmao:

and to think that fucker still hasnt been banned lol... i guess all he has to do now is make racist slurs hahaa

I honestly dont think he'll be around any longer after the amount of pwnage that just happened...lol

this threads well over a year old, ive calmed my douchieness down quite a bit, was I in the wrong for claiming things that were a stretch from the truth ? yes, but shit at that time we were rolling through the 1 horse town of jasper fucking scooping up AE's left and right, when the coupe made the cover of a magazine and I had I had seen it go from a j-blood kitted stock 4a on cut springs to helping with the motor swap , legit coilovers , yada yada yada, drove that thing fucking countless times, my EPENIS swole ..... So hondaswap, yes I was in the wrong on this one, will openly admit it , make what you want of it, Shoob, 1 smack to the nuts and we are even

Last edited:
i mean i met him a few years back, by fanboy status, i mean he seen my coupe, like this rolling around town, and ended up finding me on facebook.

68894_171686776179087_2562486_n.jpg

he says to me " i dont know what it was, it was just the most jdm thing, id ever seen in my life."

this is how i met dilbeck.

bahahaha I remember those days , directions to shoobs house, find the toyota graveyard

Back