resident evil 5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mila jovovich > *

oh, wait, the game...

yeah, the wii is cool, but its more of a group thing. its fun to play with friends are over, but by your self, i thnk the 360 is the winner.

that said, all i have is a ps2 with 1 game. lol

Ya i played the demo online with my buddy, online co-op kicks ass. I found the controls to be a bit hard to get used to but it seems really fun, has the classic suspense and having you crap your pants feeling that all REvils should have. Cant wait for its release.

The graphics overall are nice. But, the demo left me underwhelmed. Seemed far to arcadey. Even though the view and controls are much like 4(which I loved), I just haven't been able to get into the demo. I want to like it, but it's not making it easy for me to like.

I have that issue with the controls as well... but I switched the control types a few times and started getting used to it on Type C... other than that, I'm psyched.

Cant't wait for it to release... and it's a good thing I pre-ordered that fucker cuz it's already sold out locally.

The graphics overall are nice. But, the demo left me underwhelmed. Seemed far to arcadey. Even though the view and controls are much like 4(which I loved), I just haven't been able to get into the demo. I want to like it, but it's not making it easy for me to like.

Same here. Beautiful game, graphics are fucking awesome, but the game play was boring, and just lacking in general.

Im sure it picks up later on. All the games have slow scary parts and fast and......scary.. parts lol

Im sure it picks up later on. All the games have slow scary parts and fast and......scary.. parts lol
That's where it fails though, they lost the scary when they went to an over the shoulder 3rd person view. it's no longer a horror/zombie game, it's a 3rd person shooter and it doesn't stack up to the superior competition.

Good point, but it could still be good. The last Resident Evil i played was 3 so im a little behind.

That's where it fails though, they lost the scary when they went to an over the shoulder 3rd person view. it's no longer a horror/zombie game, it's a 3rd person shooter and it doesn't stack up to the superior competition.

I don't think it's necessarily any worse off due to the viewpoint change. RE4 is my favorite so far, and it had plenty of "OH SHIT!" moments to it (in my opinion anyway)...

Back