RI: 92 Integra LS For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

Im selling this car for a friend since she doesnt know much about cars and also doesnt really know any of these sites. The car is a Captiva Blue 92 LS Integra. It has the dark black interior and a few modifications. The modifications include a short ram intake, performance clutch, clear rear lights, a nice cd player and speakers, and maybe a few other small things. *GSR rims are not included, sorry* It has, I believe, around 148k on the odo, but the head was replaced with a newer one under 100k. It runs and drives excellent. The only problem with it rust. As you can see in the following pictures, it will need a new quarter panel and some patchwork. If you have a friend with welding skills or rust doesnt bother you at all, this would be a great car for you. If you have any questions or would like to come check it out anytime, please contact me by email at xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com and I will contact the owner and we can arrange a time or any questions can be answered. She is asking $1500 ***OBO***. Thank you for looking.

Any offers? May be able to sell with gsr's with new tires (in the pics) for the right price, but if you make an offer including gsr's, please say so.

I would, but she needs the money, and it would seem like a huge waste because the car runs and drives beautifully, its a really fun little car. Other than the rust its awesome.

I cant believe how out of control that fender rust is.

$1000 bucks with the gsr rims. Yes its lowball, but its all ya got.

Originally posted by xxxmikenicexxx@Jul 18 2005, 04:33 PM
$800 without them and Ill throw in a high-flow cat...sound good?
[post=528117]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm just trying to get free rims. I could put the rims on my car, part it out, and make my $1000 back. Thats why its such a lowball...

$800 cash non-negotiable (without gsr rims for those who missed that above), please provide steelies if possible, get it out of her driveway please!!!

Back